corner corner Int´l bookray: Funny Girl - Nick Hornby

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Int´l bookray: Funny Girl - Nick Hornby

I read this book a while ago and it´s been collecting dust on my bookshelf for a while. Maybe it´s time for the book to travel :)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14783209

Here´s a short description I found online:

Set in 1960's London, Funny Girl is a lively account of the adventures of the intrepid young Sophie Straw as she navigates her transformation from provincial ingénue to television starlet amid a constellation of delightful characters.

Insightful and humorous, Nick Hornby's Funny Girl does what he does best: endears us to a cast of characters who are funny if flawed, and forces us to examine ourselves in the process.

Bookray list:

User - country - shipping preferences

Femke85 - Sweden - EU
Icila - France - Int´l
Brunton11 - UK - Int´l
Penelopewonders - Switzerland - EU
Delphi_reader - Greece - Int´l

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I read this book a while ago and it´s been collecting dust on my bookshelf for a while. Maybe it´s time for the book to travel :)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14783209

Here´s a short description I found online:

Set in 1960's London, Funny Girl is a lively account of the adventures of the intrepid young Sophie Straw as she navigates her transformation from provincial ingénue to television starlet amid a constellation of delightful characters.

Insightful and humorous, Nick Hornby's Funny Girl does what he does best: endears us to a cast of characters who are funny if flawed, and forces us to examine ourselves in the process.

Bookray list:

User - country - shipping preferences

Femke85 - Sweden - EU
Icila - France - Int´l
Brunton11 - UK - Int´l
Penelopewonders - Switzerland - EU
Delphi_reader - Greece - Int´l
Profile Image
I'm in Switzerland, would only like to ship in Europe please... I will be returning from a break to a lot of work, so maybe not first in line please.
Profile Image
Will try to put you lower in the list when more people join
Profile Image
In France, I can mail anywhere.
Profile Image
Great!
Profile Image
Can post international if needed
Profile Image
Great! Added to the list.
Profile Image
Usually I enjoy this author's books and I don't think I've read this one!

I'm in Greece and can send internationally.
Profile Image
I also bought this book because I generally like Nick Hornby´s writing. I added you to the list
Profile Image

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.