[CLOSED] [US only] Christmas / Hanukkah book ring

Forum » Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes » Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Time for our second annual Christmas / Hanukkah book ring!

We'll do this like the alphabet rings. I'll send the first person on the list 2 Christmas &/or Hanukkah themed books. You'll choose 1, replace it with 1 of your own, & send it on to the next person, who does the same.

You post here when you receive the books, what book you chose, & when you mail them on. That way we all know where the books are. Oh, & please keep the book you added & the book you don't take secret. More fun that way.

Please mail these on within 10 days, so it makes it to everyone before the holidays.

Note: If getting to the post office is a problem, you can print electronic postage if you have a Paypal account & a kitchen scale. This can then be mailed from any mailbox - no trip to the post office required.

All books must be registered on BookCrossing. I didn't think this had to be said, but it's come up in the past. Oh, & please journal the book you choose promptly.

Anyone want to play? We had fun last year. ☺

~~~

Southernfryed
jmsmom
Dove-i-libri
NancyNova
heartthumper
dabercro
ravencat
me

Welcome!

Yes, please. ; )

Yes, please. ; )

You're in!

wingjmsmomwing 2 yrs ago
Me please
Thanks!

Thanks!

Got you down. ☺

You're in.

Got ya!

thanks

thanks

You're in!

Thanks you!

Thanks you!

Got you down!

You're in!

Pm'ing Southernfryed for her address...

Posted today, expected delivery date Tuesday, 10/17. Tracking #9549015443347284182476. Happy picking!

I am choosing The Christmas Note by Donna Van Liere and pming jmsmom for her address.

Thanks, Southernfryed!

Please add me thanks

Please add me thanks

You're in. Welcome!

I chose Mistletoe Murder by Leslie Meier.

Messaged for an address last night, waiting on a response.

wingjmsmomwing 2 yrs ago
Books sent

Chose mine, added one, and another one for good measure, wrapped and ready to go. Just waiting for NancyNova's address!

I chose THE CAT WHO CAME FOR CHRISTMAS http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/6600530

... as long as the post office is open Mon (Veteran's Day?) the Christmas/Hannukah books be sent out then.

... as long as the post office is open Mon (Veteran's Day?) the Christmas/Hannukah books be sent out then.

Thanks, Dove-i-libri! (I'm a little confused on the mail situation on Monday, too)

Thanks, Dove-i-libri!

PM'g next in line to check the addy

Somehow I got bumped way down the list from when we first signed up & I've been ill & have no time to read now, so I've decided to send the book I've been holding to add in as a surprise Christmas RABCK to another Bookcrosser who has also been ill to brighten her holiday instead. THANK YOU, & Happy Holidays to you & yours!!! : )

I have chosen Silent Night by Mary Higgins Clark. Will message the next in line. Thanks for including me.

The books were waiting for me when I returned home from my cruise. PMing the next person for an address.

The ring went in the mail to ravencat today. Tracking # 840-5840-0008-002-00016-53274-02
Sorry for the delay. I just couldn't make myself go to the post office last week.

I chose "A Merry Little Murder by Shelley Freydont

The ring went in the mail to ravencat today. Tracking # 840-5840-0008-002-00016-53274-02
Sorry for the delay. I just couldn't make myself go to the post office last week.

I chose "A Merry Little Murder by Shelley Freydont

Thanks, dabercro.

Books arrived and when this frozen Siberian arctic weather breaks I will get them on the way back to iwillrejoice. I have chosen "The Memory Quilt" by T.D. Jakes.

Books on the way back to iwillrejoice USPS Tracking # 9549 0139 0638 8006 1849 72

Books on the way back to iwillrejoice USPS Tracking # 9549 0139 0638 8006 1849 72

Thanks, ravencat.

I received Deck the Halls by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark, & Christmas at Sea Pines Cottage by Sally Smith O'Rourke. Thanks for sharing, everyone!

This concludes this year's Christmas / Hanukkah book ring. Hope to see you next year!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.