corner corner [US only] Christmas / Hanukkah book ring

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

[US only] Christmas / Hanukkah book ring

Time for our second annual Christmas / Hanukkah book ring!

We'll do this like the alphabet rings. I'll send the first person on the list 2 Christmas &/or Hanukkah themed books. You'll choose 1, replace it with 1 of your own, & send it on to the next person, who does the same.

You post here when you receive the books, what book you chose, & when you mail them on. That way we all know where the books are. Oh, & please keep the book you added & the book you don't take secret. More fun that way.

Please mail these on within 10 days, so it makes it to everyone before the holidays.

Note: If getting to the post office is a problem, you can print electronic postage if you have a Paypal account & a kitchen scale. This can then be mailed from any mailbox - no trip to the post office required.

All books must be registered on BookCrossing. I didn't think this had to be said, but it's come up in the past. Oh, & please journal the book you choose promptly.

Anyone want to play? We had fun last year. ☺

~~~

Southernfryed
jmsmom
Dove-i-libri
NancyNova
heartthumper
dabercro
ravencat
BOOKWORMINUSALL
BookLovinMama

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Time for our second annual Christmas / Hanukkah book ring!

We'll do this like the alphabet rings. I'll send the first person on the list 2 Christmas &/or Hanukkah themed books. You'll choose 1, replace it with 1 of your own, & send it on to the next person, who does the same.

You post here when you receive the books, what book you chose, & when you mail them on. That way we all know where the books are. Oh, & please keep the book you added & the book you don't take secret. More fun that way.

Please mail these on within 10 days, so it makes it to everyone before the holidays.

Note: If getting to the post office is a problem, you can print electronic postage if you have a Paypal account & a kitchen scale. This can then be mailed from any mailbox - no trip to the post office required.

All books must be registered on BookCrossing. I didn't think this had to be said, but it's come up in the past. Oh, & please journal the book you choose promptly.

Anyone want to play? We had fun last year. ☺

~~~

Southernfryed
jmsmom
Dove-i-libri
NancyNova
heartthumper
dabercro
ravencat
BOOKWORMINUSALL
BookLovinMama
Profile Image
Profile Image
Welcome!

Profile Image

Me please

Thanks!
Profile Image
Thanks!

Got you down. ☺

Profile Image
You're in.

Profile Image
Got ya!

Profile Image
thanks
Profile Image
thanks

You're in!

Profile Image
Thanks you!

Got you down!

Profile Image
Pm'ing Southernfryed for her address...

Profile Image
Posted today, expected delivery date Tuesday, 10/17. Tracking #9549015443347284182476. Happy picking!

Profile Image
I am choosing The Christmas Note by Donna Van Liere and pming jmsmom for her address.
Profile Image
Thanks, Southernfryed!

Profile Image
Please add me thanks
Profile Image
Please add me thanks

You're in. Welcome!

Profile Image
I chose Mistletoe Murder by Leslie Meier.

Messaged for an address last night, waiting on a response.
Profile Image
Chose mine, added one, and another one for good measure, wrapped and ready to go. Just waiting for NancyNova's address!

I chose THE CAT WHO CAME FOR CHRISTMAS http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/6600530
Profile Image
... as long as the post office is open Mon (Veteran's Day?) the Christmas/Hannukah books be sent out then.
Profile Image
... as long as the post office is open Mon (Veteran's Day?) the Christmas/Hannukah books be sent out then.

Thanks, Dove-i-libri! (I'm a little confused on the mail situation on Monday, too)

Profile Image

It's here!

PM'g next in line to check the addy

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.