ON THEIR WAY, BUT STILL OPEN - 11th Bookiversary bookrays - HELP ME CELEBRATE!

Forum » Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes » Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Looks like the PM response I received from iwillrejoice does not include an address as I thought (lots of medical appointments this week, so I am just now getting to open email for Bookray addresses before I go to the Post Office this afternoon), but it does include an inquiry about being moved down the list. Don't know if you received the same inquiry, or not, Bookworm-lady. I will PM next in line Readertoo for an address to send these "Singersto". ; D THANK YOU for including me!!! ; )

Thanks for letting me know; no, I didn't receive such request.
I will try and see what I can do...

Complete Thread
Yes, it's that time of the year again!
11 years of sharing good moments with all of you BCErs, meeting personally some of you, and establishing bonds through reading and sharing books.
As a celebration, I want to offer some books as bookrays; I might add some more later today, but for starters, here you are:

"Story of the Trapp Family Singers", by Maria Augusta Von Trapp
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/6928988/
Southernfryed (U.S. posting)
Azuki (U.S.)
Bookworminusall (U.S. posting)
iwillrejoice (U.S. posting)
Readertoo (U.S. posting preferred)

"Victorian Murderesses", by Mary S. Hartman (this one is a hardback)
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14474978/
Participants:
GoryDetails (U.S.A. - Canada posting)
DianeO (INTL posting)
Elizardbreath (U.S.A posting)
hyphen8 (U.S.A. posting)

Both have been in my WishList, and I have been fortunate to receive two copies each time, so it's my time to share.

Please post here; you may join one or all bookrays, but please state your shipping preferences, and I will try to accommodate them.

Thanks for these lovely years! And help me share this celebration!! :)

Bump!

Congratulations, and Happy Bookiversary!

I'd be interested in (surprise!) the Victorian Murderesses one. Would prefer US/Canada postage but can manage international if the mailing list works out that way. Thanks!

Congratulations, and Happy Bookiversary!

I'd be interested in (surprise!) the Victorian Murderesses one. Would prefer US/Canada postage but can manage international if the mailing list works out that way. Thanks!

Thank you for your good wishes, and for kick-starting these rays.
It has been a slow start, but I am looking forward to more participants. :)

Those are not really my kind of books. But I wish you a happy eleventh bookcrossyear and many more!

Those are not really my kind of books. But I wish you a happy eleventh bookcrossyear and many more!

Thanks for your good wishes, I really appreciate it your kind words! :)

I don't really want to wild-release them, so please take a look...

Wishing you many more to come :-)

No book for me thanks, my TBR pile is taking over the house!

Wishing you many more to come :-)

No book for me thanks, my TBR pile is taking over the house!

Thank you!!
And believe me, I understand... :)

Hi - congratulations! I would love to read "Victorian Murderesses" if this bookray gets any interest! I am in the UK and happy to ship anywhere. I notice you also have a bookray for "The Egyptologist" which I would like to join, if possible? (P.S. - I visited Madrid last year and absolutely adored the city and developed a liking for vermouth - I did get hopelessly lost though! )

Hi - congratulations! I would love to read "Victorian Murderesses" if this bookray gets any interest! I am in the UK and happy to ship anywhere. I notice you also have a bookray for "The Egyptologist" which I would like to join, if possible? (P.S. - I visited Madrid last year and absolutely adored the city and developed a liking for vermouth - I did get hopelessly lost though! )

Hello! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Madrid; a beautiful city indeed... and no wonder, I live here and keep getting lost myself!
Thanks for joining both rays; "The Egyptologist" should still be in its European leg, so I can fit you in. :)

Bumpity!

Well done.
I ma not taking part in a bookray, just conveying my good wishes to you

Well done.
I ma not taking part in a bookray, just conveying my good wishes to you

Thanks for your good wishes... and on my birthday as well! :)

Congratulations! May I please get on the list for Victorian Murderesses? I'd prefer to ship within the US, please. :)

Congratulations! May I please get on the list for Victorian Murderesses? I'd prefer to ship within the US, please. :)

Thank you, and you are in!! :)

Me too: please add me to the list for Victorian Murderesses and I'd prefer to ship within the US, especially for a hardback!

I really miss US international surface mail. :(

Me too: please add me to the list for Victorian Murderesses and I'd prefer to ship within the US, especially for a hardback!

I really miss US international surface mail. :(

Thanks for joining; you are added. :)

Thank you... from bookworm-lady to booklady!! :)

A final little bump...

I'm interested in the story of the Trapp Family Singers. I prefer shipping in the US.

I'm interested in the story of the Trapp Family Singers. I prefer shipping in the US.

Brilliant! If no-one else signs up, the book is yours! :)

Yes, inDEED...HAPPY BOOKIVERSARY, Bookworm-lady!!! : D THANK YOU very much for your kind offer. I would be happy to help with postage!!! ; D
This one catches my eye, as well...and since I too, would prefer shipping in the USA...at least for awhile again now...perhaps I could be in line behind Southernfryed. ; ) If she'd like to keep the book, I'd be happy to send it back to her after I read it (might take awhile), as I don't want to spoil anyone's fun. ; )

Yes, inDEED...HAPPY BOOKIVERSARY, Bookworm-lady!!! : D THANK YOU very much for your kind offer. I would be happy to help with postage!!! ; D
This one catches my eye, as well...and since I too, would prefer shipping in the USA...at least for awhile again now...perhaps I could be in line behind Southernfryed. ; ) If she'd like to keep the book, I'd be happy to send it back to her after I read it (might take awhile), as I don't want to spoil anyone's fun. ; )

Thank you!
The order won't be a problem, as both of you are in U.S.A. and willing to ship within your country.
I am so happy to see that the Trapp Family will be travelling again! :)

11 years is quite impressive!!

If it's not too late, I'd like to join in the Story of the Trapp Family Singers ring. I don't have this one on my wishlist, but I have something with a similar title, as I love The Sound of Music very much. I'm in US too.

11 years is quite impressive!!

If it's not too late, I'd like to join in the Story of the Trapp Family Singers ring. I don't have this one on my wishlist, but I have something with a similar title, as I love The Sound of Music very much. I'm in US too.

Thank you; yes, it's hard to believe so many years have gone by!
No, not too late; adding you to the list, and happy that the Trapp Family will travel to the United States again... :)

No, not too late; adding you to the list, and happy that the Trapp Family will travel to the United States again... :)

Let's see if the book will end up in Vermont!!

Let's see if the book will end up in Vermont!!

I had to look it up... but I see the Trapp Family Lodge is in Vermont. :)
I took the Salzburg tour some years ago, as a special treat for my birthday. It was amazing!! :)

... in reading the "Story of the Trapp Family Singers". I can ship in the US. Thanks!

... in reading the "Story of the Trapp Family Singers". I can ship in the US. Thanks!

BrillianT! Thanks for joining! :)

I will be starting these bookrays shortly... :)

I would like to join the bookray for the Von Trap Family Singers. Prefer to nail only in the U.S.

I would like to join the bookray for the Von Trap Family Singers. Prefer to nail only in the U.S.

Brilliant! The Trapp Family Singers will enjoy a tour throughout the U.S.A... thanks for joining!

...on their way to their first readers...
Still open to new members; I will try to accommodate everybody. :)

I've pm'd the next in line.

I've pm'd the next in line.

Brilliant! I hope you've enjoyed it... :)

I did enjoy it. It's on it's way to Azuki now.

I have the book ready to mail but as the hurricane is coming I will mail it next week.

I have the book ready to mail but as the hurricane is coming I will mail it next week.

No hurry at all; please take care! :)

Switzerland, ok to post anywhere

Thank you!

:)

Switzerland, ok to post anywhere

Thank you!

:)

Hi, I'm afraid the remaining readers in this bookray will only post within U.S.A. Sorry that you didn't write while the book was still in Europe. :(

Sure! If anyone in the USA would like to ship to EU, just let me know:)

Sure! If anyone in the USA would like to ship to EU, just let me know:)

Of course; I'm really sorry, as I always like to have as many readers as possible...

And so did another Bookray, so it may take me a couple of weeks to get to the two of them read. I will never understand how even though I strategically space out the things I do decide to participate in, they all decide to arrive at the same time, or within a few days of each other, and yet the number of participants even varies...GO FIGURE!!! ; D Looking forward to reading this, and will make a Journal Entry in celebration of your 11th Bookiversary soon, Bookworm-lady!!! : )

And so did another Bookray, so it may take me a couple of weeks to get to the two of them read. I will never understand how even though I strategically space out the things I do decide to participate in, they all decide to arrive at the same time, or within a few days of each other, and yet the number of participants even varies...GO FIGURE!!! ; D Looking forward to reading this, and will make a Journal Entry in celebration of your 11th Bookiversary soon, Bookworm-lady!!! : )

Thank you so much; I hope you'll enjoy it.
I think that bookrays are like buses... you know how it goes.
Take your time, and enjoy... :)

Looks like the PM response I received from iwillrejoice does not include an address as I thought (lots of medical appointments this week, so I am just now getting to open email for Bookray addresses before I go to the Post Office this afternoon), but it does include an inquiry about being moved down the list. Don't know if you received the same inquiry, or not, Bookworm-lady. I will PM next in line Readertoo for an address to send these "Singersto". ; D THANK YOU for including me!!! ; )

Bookray is on it's way to Readertoo!!! : )
Tracking # 9549012652517292164794
Expected delivery is Wednesday, 25 October 2017

Thanks for letting me know; no, I didn't receive such request.
I will try and see what I can do...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.