This thread is for 1001-listed books. You don't have to be a member of the 1001-library to join.
We have participants form the US and China, therefor It is an intl. VBB.
Starting date: second half of October, maybe even the beginning of November.
How it works?
- The initial list of books is posted in the first post under this original thread. It goes to the first participant.
- After deliberation time (about a week, unless you give me a heads up that you need more time) you are expected to post here which book(s) you took out and what book(s) you replace them with. The number you take out must always be at least the number you put in, if you put in more, that's okay too. After all this is not a shrinking bookbox.
- You contact the person who currently holds the book you'd like to read, providing them with you address.
- Send me PM with the books you take out and the ones you put in. Please provide a link to the book (like I post them in the thread, that makes it easier to adjust the list of books).
- Enjoy reading your new book(s)!
HDeaton27 ASKED TO BE SKIPPED
bloedengel - ASKED TO BE SKIPPED
Soffitta1 (moved to bottom, had read all books in the box when it was her turn)
End of Round #1<----- list is here
Interested in round #2: