I am organizing a CASSETTE only Audiobook Bookbox Ray and looking for those who haven't given up on cassettes or your players haven't given up on you.
I'm putting a box together of some oldies but goodies. I am keeping the box at a manageable size (around 20 to 25 cassette audiobooks). This will help with shipping costs and save the mailman's back.
1. When you receive the bookbox, respond to this thread to let the me know that it has arrived safe and sound.
2. You have two weeks to make your choices before you send to next participant. If that is a problem, please let me know.
3. Once you have made your decisions, make journal entries on the audiobooks you have taken from the box and the ones you have placed in the box.
4. When you’re ready to pass the box along, PM the next person on the list to get their address. Once the box is actually sent out, let me know via this thread.
5. Be kind and don't stall. Others are waiting with baited breath to have their turn at digging through the box for audio treasure.
6. PLEASE, don't use this as a dumping space for all your cassettes. Keep it to whatever cassettes you take out, replace them with equal or near equal amount of tapes.
Here's to keeping these little cassettes alive and happy!
jsmeltser - Iowa (stalled)
Started a new box:
LittleWhiteBird - California
Moody-Blue - Oklahoma
hyphen8 - Hawaii
keno-mom - Texas - Last