I have a lovely pile of manga that is just begging to find a new home, so I'm thinking of starting a manga bookbox if there is interest. If you would be interested in joining, please PM me OR leave a message here at the forum.
FORMAT: FREE FOR ALL
If it's manga/graphic novel, it's in. No restrictions.
- GoryDetails (NH)
- HI77 (FL)
- emmejo (NY)
- hyphen8 (HI)
- azuki (FL) - (later) <- bookbox is here
- spacedog (MA)
k00kaburra - CA (last)
Rules - pretty much the standard
- Please keep the box no longer than 2 weeks.
- Please update the forum thread when the box arrives and is sent out again!
- Please journal the books you remove from the box and replace with the same number or more.
- Please use delivery confirmation.
- Please do not add books containing mold, large stains, or smell heavily of smoke. I love used books, but they shouldn't be gross or trigger allergies.
- I reserve the right to remove someone from the list if I believe there may be a problem with their participation.
"How does a Bookbox work?" (From the Bookcrossing.com FAQs)
Bookbox - Person #1 gathers together a bunch of books, This can be as few as 8 or 10, or as many as 30 or 40 paperbacks. The books can be themed (sci-fi, chick-lit, romance, children's, etc) or just random books. After posting a message on the Bookring/Ray forum, s/he gathers a list of interested participants. Box is mailed to Person #2, who takes out a couple of books and puts the same amount back in, then mails it to Person #3. Eventually, the box will make it back to Person #1, who has a lot of new books to read!