If you are an active Bookcrossing member in good standing, please post here with your location if you are interested in participating.
Rules (copied from kookaburra's bookbox thread):
- Please keep the box no longer than 2 weeks.
- Please update the forum thread when the box arrives and is sent out again!
- Please journal the books you remove from the box and replace with the same number or more.
- Please use delivery confirmation
- I reserve the right to remove someone from the list if I believe there may be a problem with their participation.
"How does a Bookbox work?" (From the Bookcrossing.com FAQs)
Bookbox - Person #1 gathers together a bunch of books, This can be as few as 8 or 10, or as many as 30 or 40 paperbacks. The books can be themed (sci-fi, chick-lit, romance, children's, etc) or just random books. After posting a message on the Bookring/Ray forum, s/he gathers a list of interested participants. Box is mailed to Person #2, who takes out a couple of books and puts the same amount back in, then mails it to Person #3. Eventually, the box will make it back to Person #1, who has a lot of new books to read!
Happy Bookcrossing! I'm looking forward to an awesome Zombie-Rama!