Int'l Ring: The Mysteries of Pittsburgh by Michael Chabon

Forum » Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
This is the first novel by Michael Chabon, whose better known works include The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, and Wonder Boys.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10337346

Please post here with shipping preferences. This is a "take your time" bookring, so no need to rush through it in a month if you don't prefer. As long as you check in and keep us posted after a few months or so, there's no problem. Please just be sure to journal it when you receive it.

Please see the book's journal for the current shipping order.

I'd like to read this book. I live in Wisconsin but have no problem shipping international. I listened to the audiobook version of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay and enjoyed it. So I'm looking forward to reading something else of Michael Chabon's.

winggaboydwing 7 yrs ago
yes please
Yes, please. Can post international.

I read The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay a while back and thought it ws pretty good but recently read the Yiddish Policeman's Union and was very impressed. So yes please!
I am in Australia but can post internationally.

Sorry for the delay and thanks for everyone who has signed up so far. I am hoping to mail it next week.

flewry 7 yrs ago
Anyone else?
:)

flewry 7 yrs ago
Bump!
Would love to get at least five people on the list before I send it on its way!

I will ship international, live in the USA.

Got you, thanks! Wow, everyone on this one is a very cooperative shipper so far. ;)

Heading out to imawinn2! This will remain open as long as I can fit you into the shipping order.

flewry 7 yrs ago
Still open!
:)

I am willing to send internationaly. I heard so many things about this author.

added you! :)

Please include me. I am in US (New York) and can do US/CANADA ship.

added ravencat!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.