[CLOSED] Erotica/Steamy BookBox~USA ONLY

Forum » Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
This book box is filled with ten trade paperback erotica/steamy books. So, if you enjoy reading books from this genre, then this may be the book box for you!! You may take as many of the books you like from inside this book box, just simply replace with the same amount of erotica/steamy books you take. This way there will always be ten novels inside this book box to send off to the next reader. Please N-O Harlequin romance novels.

To help keep shipping costs down, please include only paperback books (no hardback editions please) & don't forget to send this bookbox via media mail to also help cut down shipping costs. If it looks like the bookbox is falling apart, please replace with a sturdier one.... Thank you in advance for replacing failing bookbox!

Only keep this book box for two to three weeks at most, then pass it along to the next person on the list. Please post to this link once you receive the bookbox. Then post here once more when you send it along to the next person on the list. This way we can all keep track of its journey.

IF YOU ARE UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE ACCORDING TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES, THEN PLEASE DO NOT SIGN-UP... IT ISN'T FAIR TO THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS WAITING THEIR TURN.

If you have any questions about the guidelines, please feel free to send me a private message.

****ADULTS/18 YEARS OLD+ ONLY PLEASE!! I DON'T WANT TO UPSET ANY PARENTS/GUARDIANS.****

I'll mail off this bookbox to the first participant sometime during the 1st week of November. Enclosed will be the following ten erotica/steamy books to start of the 1st round:

Instant Gratification by Jill Shalvis
Whisper Something Sweet by Deatri King-Bey
The Blonde Geisha by Jina Bacar
The MILF Anthology: Twenty-One Steamy Stories editors Cecilia Tan & Lori Perkins
One Taste by Allison Hobbs
Disciplined by Allison Hobbs
Mind Games by Cecilia Tan
Night Spell by Lucinda Betts
Big Holiday Packages editor Eric Summers
Obsessed by Delilah Devlin will be replacing A Delight Before Christmas by Angie Daniels

sign me up please :)

sign me up please :)
Thanks for joining my bookbox!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that other Bookcrossers will sign up too for this bookbox!

I have some in TBR, so if I could be near the end of the list. Thanks!

I'll add you near the end of the list!! Right now you and copchic905 are the only readers signed up at this point. I am hoping more Bookcrossers sign up.

mellion108 9 yrs ago
Darn it!
I just gave away some books that would have been perfect for this. I don't have any replacement books ready right now, so I can't join, but if you ever get to a 2nd round, I'm in!

I just gave away some books that would have been perfect for this. I don't have any replacement books ready right now, so I can't join, but if you ever get to a 2nd round, I'm in!

I'm hoping to do a round 2 of this bookbox! We'll see how round one goes. :-)

I have been sending out my erotica in an "over 18 ray" -- this would be an interesting difference..Please add me, and i will save a few of the over 18 types for this box :-)

princess-peapod
copchic905
innae
Bkind2books
Skylerdragon
marriedfairy
flossie771
JennyC1230
dastephan6 <------ Bookbox is here!
laevina
minesayn
shwooz
FeistyPom2Love

I'm hoping to see more sign-ups!

I have several that qualify in my tbr, so please add me towards the middle or end of the list.
thanks!!

You've bee added! Thank you for joining.

have a few on the shelf, but if I could be near the start that would be amazing as i have a lot of stuff going on after mid Nov. until the end of the year and would not want to be holding it up : )

You've been added to the list of readers.

It'll be sent out next week to the 1st person.

Send a pm - thanks!

Yes, this book box is still very much ope!! You'll be added to the list!!

This is the 1st bookbox I've organized and sent off! Happy reading and releasing everyone!

bookbox arrived today, making my selections & will PM the next in line to keep this one moving...

Thank you so much for letting me know, that the Erotica/Steamy BookBox made it safely to you. Happy reading and enjoy your new erotica selections!

Please add me! This sounds fun!

Thank you for joining!! I'll add you to the list of participants!

This Bookbox is still open.

when you receive this bookbox and send it off to the next person!! Thank you!!

Bookbox came while I was in hospital. Pulling books now, refilling & sending on its way :)

Bookbox came while I was in hospital. Pulling books now, refilling & sending on its way :)

I am glad you are home from the hospital. Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Please sign me up as well.

Thank you
Laura

You've been added!! Thank you for joining!!

can you add me please!

laevina 9 yrs ago
Add me?
If this book box is still open, could you add me to the list?
Thanks!

to this bookring! Thanks for joining.

:-)

The box has made it to me!! I shall try to pick quickly and get my books added in.

The box has made it to me!! I shall try to pick quickly and get my books added in.

I am happy this bookbox made it your way. Thank you for posting to this thread that you've received the book box.

I know it is near the end of the year and with Christmas and New Year's right around the corner, so if you need/want to wait until after the 1st of the year to mail off the bookbox that's fine.

Happy holidays to you & Happy reading!!

I got this today and will make my selections soon and get this on its way.

Thanks for organizing this, Feisty!

Thank you for letting me know this bookbox arrived safely to you!! Happy new year!

DC #0311 2550 0002 7351 0791

Thanks for posting that you've mailed this off to the next reader!

FeistyPom2Love 9 yrs ago
Bump!
Participants. please post to this thread when you've sent and received the book box. Thank you!

FeistyPom2Love 9 yrs ago
bump

:-)

It will, I do apologize again for the delay. I have recently had some financial difficulties and overcommitted myself on bookboxes. I know I have lost all trust from you and other bookbox hosts, but I assure you the box will be on its way ASAP. Thank you again for your patience.

It will, I do apologize again for the delay. I have recently had some financial difficulties and overcommitted myself on bookboxes. I know I have lost all trust from you and other bookbox hosts, but I assure you the box will be on its way ASAP. Thank you again for your patience.

Please take care of you and mail off the box when you can. Just keep me in the loop. I like to keep track of where the box has traveled too. Thanks!

:-) Life is good folks!!

Please post here when you send and receive the erotica book box, so that I may track its journey.

Happy reading and releasing folks!

Just wondering if it back on the move??

Just wondering if it back on the move??

It seems to be stalled at this point, which is so frustrating. Skylerdragon sent me a pm in the last 6 to 8 weeks that the box would be sent off to Marriedfairy, but Marriedfairy hasn't received this book box yet.

Skylerdragon has not responded to my last 2 private messages about the status of the erotica/steamy book box.

Shwooz 8 yrs ago
Future box..
If the box starts back up, or you do another, I'll join.

Would love to add you if I start another round! I wish that this one had not stalled out.

Shwooz 8 yrs ago
Boo!
Yeah that blows. Just let me know if you do. Thanks!

After many attempts, it is apparent that Skylerdragon is not going to send this box on. I know that stuff happens (boy, do I know...) but this was not a huge box and Feisty has been more than patient. Getting off my soapbox now.

I have several books that (for obvious reasons) should not be wild released, so I volunteered to restart this box. I've got marriedfairy's address and will try to get this out this week.

Restarting the box with:

Riding the Line http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/8649191/
Bad Boys with Red Roses http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10245498/
Master of the Mountain http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10230456/
Nights in Black Leather http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10220575/
The Pirate Prince http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7914785/
Dark Lover http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/6093968/
The Diary of V: The Affair http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7526842/
Burning Alive http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/8148776

After many attempts, it is apparent that Skylerdragon is not going to send this box on. I know that stuff happens (boy, do I know...) but this was not a huge box and Feisty has been more than patient. Getting off my soapbox now.

I have several books that (for obvious reasons) should not be wild released, so I volunteered to restart this box. I've got marriedfairy's address and will try to get this out this week.

Restarting the box with:

Riding the Line http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/8649191/
Bad Boys with Red Roses http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10245498/
Master of the Mountain http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10230456/
Nights in Black Leather http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10220575/
The Pirate Prince http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7914785/
Dark Lover http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/6093968/
The Diary of V: The Affair http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/7526842/
Burning Alive http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/8148776

A big thank you to Bkind2books for restarting this book box!!!! It is wonderful Bookcrossers like you that make Bookcrossing awesome.

A big thank you to Bkind2books for restarting this book box!!!! It is wonderful Bookcrossers like you that make Bookcrossing awesome.

I agree!

Thanks - I just think this is a fun box and hoped to get it going again

I'm looking forward to getting this bookbox. :-) These type of books I can't wild release for obvious reasons. I have a huge pile of these books so I should be able to add some extras beyond what I take out.

I'm looking forward to getting this bookbox. :-) These type of books I can't wild release for obvious reasons. I have a huge pile of these books so I should be able to add some extras beyond what I take out.

Adding extras would be much appreciated! Thank you, JennyC1230!!

I will be doing a round 2 of the erotica/steamy bookbox. I have thought about making round 2 of the Erotica/steamy bookbox either by invitation only if it wrks the traditional way of bring mailed person to person OR make round 2 a VBB that works the way bookstogive's VBB work. Any preference on whether round 2 is a VBB or not?

I personally like the idea of a VBB. I think it may run smoother and people won't have to mail off an entire book of books to the next person. Share youe thoughts here please.

Shwooz 8 yrs ago
VBB?
What is a VBB??

VBB stands for Virtual Book Box. To see how a VBB works, check out bookstogive's VBB: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/463140

Just let me know because I have a pile of extras. If it turns into a VBB, I might add the extras at my turn if that's ok. :-)

Shwooz 8 yrs ago
Either way
I guess I could go either way. I like actually holding and being able to look at a book before deciding, but I see how a vbb has advantages too.

Although I sometimes find books I wouldn't normally request if I can look at them....

Okay perhaps it's a good thing to make it VBB {{grins}}

Got the bookbox today! Can not wait to start reading! Thanks again. Will send confirm. number when I go to send it back out to the next person. The next person to get it is flossie771 right? Just want to make sure the list above has not changed. Could some one refresh me on how long I can keep the box before it has to be sent back out? Was trying to find the first posting on this box but cant.

Thanks
Laura marriedfairy2005

Got the bookbox today! Can not wait to start reading! Thanks again. Will send confirm. number when I go to send it back out to the next person. The next person to get it is flossie771 right? Just want to make sure the list above has not changed. Could some one refresh me on how long I can keep the box before it has to be sent back out? Was trying to find the first posting on this box but cant.

Thanks
Laura marriedfairy2005

Yippee!!! I am so glad that you finally received this book box! Thank you for letting me know you received it and a big thanks to Bkind2books for getting this book box going again.

Yes, flossie771 is the next person to send this book box to next.

Please keep the book box for no more than two weeks before mailing off again. Thank you for posting here!! Happy reading and releasing!

Shwooz 8 yrs ago
Are you still adding people to the lis?

but since you've expressed an interest in joining. I'll add you at the end of this round just before this book box comes home to me.

Ok so just wanted to give an update....This box came with 8 books, 2 of them I have read, 1 of them the main character's name is Willow (same as my daughters name lol so wont be reading that one), 3 of them I just finished in the last 4 days lol, 1 I am reading now and going to read the other one as well. So just to be sure I can exchange 2 of the books, if I add 2 to replace them right?

flossie771 going to be sending you a PM for your addy soon!

Thanks
Laura

So just to be sure I can exchange 2 of the books, if I add 2 to replace them right?

Yes, it's an even exchange rate. Take 2, leave 2 or any other quantity!

Ok so another update.....lol.....I was going to exchange 2 of the books out, but I am almost finished with 1 of them....got like 2 chapters to go...dang it is good...lol...so going to be putting that one back in the box and just exchanging 1 of them...I will be mailing the box out on monday to flossie771, got her email the other day...so we are good to go!

Will post confirmation number later that day.

Thanks again for the bookbox
Laura

Ok so another update.....lol.....I was going to exchange 2 of the books out, but I am almost finished with 1 of them....got like 2 chapters to go...dang it is good...lol...so going to be putting that one back in the box and just exchanging 1 of them...I will be mailing the box out on monday to flossie771, got her email the other day...so we are good to go!

Will post confirmation number later that day.

Thanks again for the bookbox
Laura

Thanks for the update!

Ok finished Dark Lover just now...so that one is going back into the box and I am keeping Burning Alive and going to put Nights in Black Satin in its place.

Will post confirm number tomorrow.

And its off...lol.... thank you so much for letting me be a part of this bookbox

Confirmation # 0311 2550 0001 4399 1330

Thank you so much for the update and letting us know it has been mailed off to the next person!! It has been a joy having take part in this book box!

I am taking out:
Nights in Black Leather
Master of the Mountain

I am putting in:
Where have all the Cowboys gone?
Enticed
The Dark Garden
Privte Pleasures
Shamless Embraces

I have the addy for the next in line, so it will be mailed out the first of the week.
Thanks for including me!!!

I am taking out:
Nights in Black Leather
Master of the Mountain

I am putting in:
Where have all the Cowboys gone?
Enticed
The Dark Garden
Privte Pleasures
Shamless Embraces

I have the addy for the next in line, so it will be mailed out the first of the week.
Thanks for including me!!!

Wow, thanks for the post. I am amazed at how fast the book box arrived to your address. Thank you for choosing so quickly and adding more books to the book box! I am happy you joined this book box!

I mailed today to the next in line
DC# 0312 0090 0001 2294 2207

Thanks for letting be a part of this box. It was a lot of fun!

I have already picked my books and have some extras to put inside. I will send it to the next person next week. Thanks for letting me join!

I am sending an address request to dastephen6 right now. :-)

I have already picked my books and have some extras to put inside. I will send it to the next person next week. Thanks for letting me join!

I am sending an address request to dastephen6 right now. :-)

Thanks for your pm and posting here to this thread! A big thank you for adding new books.

I sent this to Dastephan6 in MA via Media Mail on Aug. 3

DC # 03112550000054722283

Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 10:25 am on August 07, 2012 in LAWRENCE, MA 01843

Thank you for the update!

Perhaps this needs to be a VBB so at least ALL the books won't be stalled with one person.

:(

No response. I have no idea the of status of the erotica book box. I can only assume it has stalled once again.. Arghhh!!!

So frustrating!!!

Thanks... I've still had no respone from Dastaphan6. I've even put an iso out for her.

so sorry to hear that, Feisty. I've been holding several books back so if it is ever re-re-started, I'll still participate.

so sorry to hear that, Feisty. I've been holding several books back so if it is ever re-re-started, I'll still participate.

Thanks! At some point I need to pick up the pace again and start reading physical books from the erotica genre again (I've been reading a lot of erotica ebooks on my ipad), so that I can start another erotica bookbox!

I was hoping to receive the current book box once it returned to me. I'm just disappointed that the erotica book box has stalled once again. This time with Dastaphan6.

Thanks! At some point I need to pick up the pace again and start reading physical books from the erotica genre again (I've been reading a lot of erotica ebooks on my ipad), so that I can start another erotica bookbox!

I, too, have been reading a lot of steamy, erotic stuff on my Nook, but have a few physical books set aside, and will keep them set aside just for this.

(Or decide to start a new VBB) please let me know - I'd be glad to contribute some starter books.

I will contact you, but it may be a while. I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

If you had 10 people who wanted to do it and everyone put in 2 books to start that would be 20 books, not too shabby to start a bookbox. Let me know if you do one, I will definately want to join. :-)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.