corner corner Int'l bookray - Nation by Terry Pratchett - Nearing end - anyone else?

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | << Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image
Yes, please.

Based in Cape Town, South Africa. Happy to ship internationally.

Complete Thread

Profile Image
Edit 11/23/2011: This bookray is close to the end - anyone else want to read it? If so, please post below and include your shipping preferences.
I read a review of this in the Washington Post a few months ago and immediately put it on my wish list. ResQGeek was kind enough to send me a copy as a RABCK which I started reading today. So far, I've not been disappointed. See:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/---/AR2008092503822.html for the Washington Post review and http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/6303361 for the JEs for this copy.

When I finish with the book, I would like to send it out as an international bookray. Please post here and/or PM if you are interested in joining. Please include whether you are able to ship internationally. This is a trade size paperback - Advanced Reader's edition---
Thanks
Profile Image
I would love to participate. Thanks, Ginny
Profile Image

Thank you

I can't do rays. I am way to slow a reader to join. Thanks anyway. Dar
Profile Image

ooohhh

yes please. I'm uk & prefer to post as close to home as possible please
Profile Image
Hello, thanks for letting me know you are doing this ray. I'd love to be in it - in UK and although would prefer UK postage could post internationally if needed
Profile Image
Profile Image
I'm in the UK and happy to post in the UK and in Europe.
Profile Image
I'm in Denmark and would prefer to ship within Europe
Profile Image
S. Korea int'l shipping
Profile Image

I'll join in

Thanks for the PM. I can ship internationally and would prefer to be lower down the list as I am moving house over the next month or so.
Profile Image

Added JPix

Profile Image
Profile Image
I would prefer Canda or USA shipping only. Thanks.
Profile Image
I am very interested in this book, and I don't mind shipping internationally (Us shipping would be nice though).
Profile Image
Profile Image
if I still can! I can post anywhere!
Profile Image
Hi,

I am interested in reading this. I love Terry Pratchett. I am from Malaysia and I can ship internationally.

Thanks.
Profile Image

Me too!!!

i would love to join if there's room. i'm happy to post internationally, will PM you. kelly.
Profile Image
Profile Image
If so, please post here and include your shipping preferences. Thanks
Profile Image
Yes, please.

Based in Cape Town, South Africa. Happy to ship internationally.
Profile Image

Yes please

Australia but international is OK
Profile Image
:)
Profile Image
I live in Finland and can ship anywhere needed.
Profile Image

Me, too!

I would like to read this, too. I'm from Finland and prefer European-wide shipping, thanks.
Profile Image

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.