corner corner Mrs. Murphy Mysteries

Forum | << Bookrings, Bookrays, and Bookboxes | Refresh | Search

corner corner

Sort Options Toggle Stats Options

Profile Image

Mrs. Murphy Mysteries

I've got a few of the Mrs. Murphy mysteries by Rita Mae Brown available, so I'm thinking about starting a ray for each, or if there's really a lot of people who want to read them all, maybe a mini-box with the few I do have. PM me if you're interested

Actually, PM me if you're interested in any of my available books, if I get a lot of interest in any particular one I'll start a ray for it. I'm still going through the boxes of books I brought home from my vacation to Florida, so not everything's listed yet.

--Fetherlan

Complete Thread

Profile Image
I've got a few of the Mrs. Murphy mysteries by Rita Mae Brown available, so I'm thinking about starting a ray for each, or if there's really a lot of people who want to read them all, maybe a mini-box with the few I do have. PM me if you're interested

Actually, PM me if you're interested in any of my available books, if I get a lot of interest in any particular one I'll start a ray for it. I'm still going through the boxes of books I brought home from my vacation to Florida, so not everything's listed yet.

--Fetherlan
Profile Image
PM sent.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.