I was the last lucky winner of the Greeting Card Sweepstakes and received lots of great cards from all around the globe, and am now hosting Round 5.
This is an International Sweepstakes----so you must agree to post your cards worldwide.
Most of what follows has been copied from another thread:
If you would like to enter:
1. First you post here by December 3rd 2018 to enter.
2. Then you PM me with your mailing details (even if you think I already have it!) and please put "Greeting cards sweepstakes" in the subject line of your PM. You can also choose to enter as 'send only', then you don't have to send a PM.
3. I will draw names on December 4th, 2018 ( and pick one winner and one decoy).
I'll PM everyone with the name and address of the winner (the winner will be PM'ed with the name and address of the decoy).
4. Each participant agrees to send 3 new greeting cards (or more if you like, but let's say no less than 3) to the winner or decoy.
It could be any subject: birthday cards, Christmas cards, congratulations for an exam, a birth....
It can be in any language, but if not in English, please let the person know what it is about, so he/she knows in which occasion to send it! ;-)
5. Please don't let the winner know they have won, either by posting here or by PM. It's much more fun if the envelopes start arriving out of the blue!
6. As the envelopes start to arrive, the winner must let us know what they have received, as it's fun for everyone who's entered to know what the winner has got.
7. The winner will host the next competition within a few months.
Let's have some end of year fun.