The idea is you send a book that is either about music or song or has a word that refers to music or song in the title.
Examples could be Jodi Picoult's 'Songs of the Humpback Whale', or Louis de Bernières' 'Captain Corelli's Mandolin'.
Here are some rules (shamelessly copied from another sweepstake):
1. Post here in this thread to enter AND PM me with your mailing details. Please put 'Music Sweeps' in the subject line of your PM. If you are "send only", a PM is not necessary, just post in the thread.
2. I will draw 2 names (one winner and one decoy) in about a month. I’ll PM everyone with the name and address of the winner (the winner will obviously be PM’ed with the name and address of the decoy).
3. Send the winner a book that is either about music or song, or has a word that refers to music or song in the title. Be prepared to send the book fairly soon after the draw. Please remember that this is an international sweepstake, so you will be expected to send INTERNATIONALLY.
4. Please don’t let the winner know they have won, either by posting here or by PM, it’s much more fun if the packages start arriving out of the blue!
5. As the packages start to arrive, the winner must journal the books in a timely fashion and also post (!!) here what they have received and from whom, as it’s fun for everyone who’s entered to see what the winner has got.
6. It would be great if the winner could host a new round in a couple of months.
So, I'm sure we can all use some music in our lives, who's in?
1. bluezwuzl (Germany)
2. PrincessRainbow (Austria) - received
3. mcsar (Canada ) - received
4. bookwormess (Finland ) - received
5. estelle1806 (Ireland) - received
6. brezova (Belgium)
1. Fifna (The Netherlands)
2. lauraloo29 (Canada) - received
3. yorkshire-lass (UK) - received
4. Izzy5000 (USA)
5. Lamilla (Belarus) - received