THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES (copied from last round)
So here are the rules
1) Post here by 31st March 2018 if you wish to enter!
2) PM me with your name and address which will be sent to others if you are the winner (No PM = No entry).
3) Winner will be drawn on 1st April and everyone will get a PM with the address and name of the winner/decoy.
4) Decoy will also be drawn so that the winner will not know they have won until the mail starts to arrive.
5) Please keep the winner a secret, it is more fun that way! Don't write to them, or post here their name, please.
6) The winner of this contest must agree to hold the contest again in a two or three months time.
7)If you are the winner, please post here the goodies that you received. If books are journaled but no posts here, a new winner will be chosen. Please, don't spoil it for all of us; you know this goes for you!
Well you may ask what you should send. Well firstly a book that is either written by a Scottish author or a book based in Scotland. Plus a little gift relating to Scotland. This is a MUST, as this is a SPURTLE SWEEPSTAKES. So, please, if you think you can't manage to get anything Scottish-related, don't enter.
Deadline: 31st March, 2018
Abi-Gibby (UK) - Received - Winner
Poodlesister (UK) - Received - Decoy
mcsar (Canada) - Received
Bookworm-lady (Spain) - Received
Plum-crazy (UK) -Received