Here we go, the next round is open:
Closing Date: March 12th, 2018
Here are the rules copied from previous sweepstakes:
This is a sweeps for authors that are local to you. The more local the better, if you have an author who lives in your city, you would send the winner of the sweeps a novel by that author. (Or province/territory/state/country (if it comes to that)). The idea is to expose the winner of the sweeps to new authors and to promote local authors as much as possible.
This is international and unless you know the winner reads in another language, the books should be in English. The book can be fiction or non fiction, but please take a few moments to look at the winner's shelf to get an idea of what they like to read.
Rules - PLEASE READ THEM
If you would like to enter:
1. First you post here to enter.
2. Then you PM me with your mailing details (even if you think I already have it) and please put "Home Sweet Home Sweeps" in the subject line of your PM. You can also choose to enter as 'send only', then you don't have to send a PM.
3. I'll draw two names. One winner and one decoy. I'll PM everyone with the name and address of the winner (the winner will be PM'ed with the name and address of the decoy).
4. You are expected to send a book to the winner/decoy. If you don't think you will be able to send a book, please do not enter. It is unfair to the other participants if you only send a postcard (or nothing at all) when you expect everyone else to send a book if you are the winner. Please remember that this is an international sweepstake, so you will be expected to send internationally.
5. Please don't let the winner know they have won, either by posting here or by PM, it's much more fun if the packages start arriving out of the blue!
6. As the packages start to arrive, the winner must journal the books in a timely fashion and also post here what they have received, as it's fun for everyone who's entered to see what the winner has got.
7. The winner will host the next sweepstake in a couple of moths. If you know you will be unable to host the next round, please do not enter. Let's keep this sweepstake going!