Most of what follows has been copied from the original thread:
If you would like to enter:
1. First you post here by December, 20th to enter.
2. Then you PM me with your mailing details and please put "Pirate themed sweepstake" in the subject line of your PM. You can also choose to enter as 'send only', then you don't have to send a PM.
3. I will draw names on December, 20th and I'll PM everyone with the name and address of the winner (the winner will be PM'ed with the name and address of the decoy).
4. You DO NOT have to send a book to the winner/decoy; just so we can keep postage affordable please make sure that you send something about pirates however loosely based it is. Gift ideas include a book, bookmark, magnet, keychain, mug coasters, cuddly toy, sweets, stationary, letter writing things. AS LONG AS ITS PIRATE THEMED!
5. Please don't let the winner know they have won, either by posting here or by PM. It's much more fun if the packages start arriving out of the blue!
6. As the packages start to arrive, the winner must journal the books & gifts in a timely fashion and also post here what they have received, as it's fun for everyone who's entered to see what the winner has got.
7. The winner will host the next competition within 1-2 months. If you know you will be unable to host the next round, please do not enter. Let's keep this sweepstake going!
bluezwuzl (Germany) (Received) WINNER
Abi-Gibby (UK) (Received) DECOY
Harobed82 (France) (Received)
Bookworm-lady (Spain) (Received)