This is claimed! USA RABCK - THE SENTRY by ROBERT CRAIS - - -

Forum » (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness » Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

I've been eying this book since you started posting about it. I was hoping somebody else would claim it, because there is no way I can get to it anytime soon, I have a huge TBR pile, and with the holidays approaching, no time at all. But I can't resist it any longer... so nice of you to offer, I have wanted to discover this author for some time. PMing you.

Complete Thread
BookCrossing journal: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14822968/

Author's Web Site: http://www.robertcrais.com/---/book_the_sentry.htm

The extraordinary new crime novel from the New York Times bestselling author.

Dru Rayne and her uncle fled to L.A. after Hurricane Katrina; but now, five years later, they face a different danger. When Joe Pike witnesses Dru's uncle beaten by a protection gang, he offers his help, but neither of them want it-and neither do the federal agents mysteriously watching them.

As the level of violence escalates, and Pike himself becomes a target, he and Elvis Cole learn that Dru and her uncle are not who they seem, and that everything he thought he knew about them has been a lie. A vengeful and murderous force from their past is now catching up to them, and only Pike and Cole stand in the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I searched the Wish Lists, and can NOT believe that no one is looking for this book! My husband loves this author. He also likes Lee Child, Vince Flynn, and Brad Thor, if that helps you in comparisons.

True RABK, No postage or trade necessary. The first person to post here and then send me their address in a PM will get the book, but it has to be in a PM because I don't get to check the forums a lot from work.

I've been eying this book since you started posting about it. I was hoping somebody else would claim it, because there is no way I can get to it anytime soon, I have a huge TBR pile, and with the holidays approaching, no time at all. But I can't resist it any longer... so nice of you to offer, I have wanted to discover this author for some time. PMing you.

Thank you so much!

Book arrived today. Thank you and happy holidays!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.