1. Post here in this thread to enter. If you are diabetic, lactose intolerant or have an allergy to peanuts for example, please put it in your post. Also tell us what you really don't like.
2. Then PM me with your mailing details and please put ”Sweets-Sweeps” in the subject line of your PM. If you wish, you can also enter as SEND ONLY and then you do not need to send your mailing info, just post in the thread
OR send me the name and address of a surrogate to be a winner if you want your name added to the draw. It will be kept secret if you wish.
3. I'll draw two names out of the ”hat” One winner and one decoy. I'll PM everyone with the name and address of the winner (the winner will be PM'ed with the name and address of the decoy).
4. You are expected to send some sweets, chocolate, cookies... and if you want, a book. If you don't think you will be able to send some sweets please do not enter. Please remember that this is an international sweepstakes, so you will be expected to send INTERNATIONALLY. You can also just order something online for less than the cost of postage!
5. Please don't let the winner know they have won, either by posting here or by PM, it's much more fun if the packages start arriving out of the blue!
6. The winner must journal any books in a timely fashion and also post here what they have received and from whom, as it's fun for everyone who's entered to see what You have received.
7. The winner must host the next round within 6 months of the draw.
I will make the draw when we have enough participants - at the latest by the middle of November.