Valentine's exchange 2017❤️ CLOSED!

Forum » (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness » Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
I completely forgot about hosting my annual exchange until I got an email asking if I was doing it again?!?!
So, yes ;)
What I need from you is a PM which includes your name, address & where you are willing to ship to (US, EU only, anywhere ETC)
I'll keep this open until the 31st and send your pairings out on the 1st so you have time to mail your goodies!
As always the spirit of this is to brighten someone's Valentine's Day...a book, chocolate, a cute card...something you'd like to get to brighten your day. I think this is Year 5?!?! And I often have a few new faces, but many repeats.
I try hard to meet all shipping requests, but occasionally there is a lack of partner for certain areas so flexibility helps 😉
Also if you have a special dietary need (example you're allergic to nuts or gluten) let me know so I can share that with your partner.
Hope to have a good crowd once more...so feel free to spread the word!

I'll join you

PM on the way

I'm in and pming you.

Thanks all, lovely to wake up to multiple PM's. Hoping for many more this week 😘

I'm new to this Valentine's Exchange. Great idea. Will PM.

HI77 2 yrs ago
:)

I was just thinking about this exchange last week! :D

I'm in! ;)

Thanks for doing this again. I will send a PM straight away.

wingchawosowing 2 yrs ago
:-)
PM is on its way!

Makes me happy to host & organize it!
Lots of room for new people too 😘

Thank you so much JudyGreenEyes! A wonderful book from my wish list
( http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14395551 ), delicious chocolates, cozy sock slippers, stickers, a lavender sachet, and some heart printed tissues!!!

Thank you very much! Your package should arrive soon!

My pleasure, finding those fun things for you <3

We have 12 participants so far with a few days to go!
All should have gotten a confirmation PM from me ;)

Dear Princess-peapod, I will be glad to participate for my fist time to this exchange. It sounds really fun! Thank you so much for organizing.
PM follows

PM on the way.

It's always fun!

Lots of time to join in ;)

nmugirl 2 yrs ago
Me too.
I would like to join this exchange please. My PM is flying your way.

Will PM you now :-)

I will send you a PM with my address :-)

Up to 18!
If we end up with an even number I don't make myself part of the exchange to ensure everyone gets s partner, but it's always more fun to be a part of it so keep on joining folks ;)

Closing on the 30th, hurry to join in the fun!

PM on the way. :-)

Today is the last day to join in....in about 12 hours I'll be ending this and pairing everything

I'll be sending you your pairings tomorrow!!!
Thanks all for joining in!

We ended up with an even number of people so I'm just organizing this one ;) I only put myself in the mix if we have an odd number. I sure hope everyone has a blast and enjoys their goodies!!!
Much love my fellow bookcrossers XOXOX

but didn't receive any PM :-(

Just resent you the info

Although something else is also on its way.

wingAbi-Gibbywing 2 yrs ago
Posted
On Friday and realised I didn't put a note on the outside of the package to say it was for this exchange

Thanks to SouthernFryed for the sweet card & gift card to Starbucks
Xoxo

;)

So it should be there soon. :-)

Hope it gets there in time. I had eye surgery this week. All is fine, but I lost a few days because of it.

Bjorg 2 yrs ago
Ready :)
My parcel is finally ready, sorry I´m so late with it!!

Today in the post. Can't wait for the 14th!

HI77 2 yrs ago
:)

My package has arrived! I can't wait to open it! ;)

Plus an additional package of a book which my spidey senses tell me is for the Valentine Exchange. ;-) Will save for opening on the 14th and post a proper thank you then.

I have just received the beautiful package from my Valentine pair, Chawoso, and -please excuse me but- I could not wait a minute more before opening it!

The box was decorated with sparkling heart-stickers and was full of lovely Valentine goodies, and I can not but think that dear Chawoso once again has spoiled me with the imaginative choices of hers!!!

I have really adored all the cute love-themed things she has send me!!!

A beautiful Valentine-heart card full of warm wishes, the book of Raymond Carver WHAT WE TALK ABOUT WHEN WE TALK ABOUT LOVE, a delicious gold Lindt-chocolate heart, a packet of beautiful heart-colored napkins, a nice love-pink ribbon, a cute blue/yellow-hearted metallic box, various tea-bags of red-Kiss & yellow-Liebe (means love in German language) tea, a Raspberry-kiss scented body cream and a pink Cherry-heart-dream lipbalm, a Tiamo heart-shaped chocolate box full of delicious chocolates, and an Essence heart-multicoloured blush, that I have absolutely adored!

Dear Chawoso, I admit that your imagination strikes!!! And I can not but think that I am very lucky to had you as my pair in this exchange. You have cared so much to choose all the right things that create nice Valentine-love emotions to the receiver!

I wish Happy Valentine's day full of smiles to all!

I have just received the beautiful package from my Valentine pair, Chawoso, and -please excuse me but- I could not wait a minute more before opening it!

The box was decorated with sparkling heart-stickers and was full of lovely Valentine goodies, and I can not but think that dear Chawoso once again has spoiled me with the imaginative choices of hers!!!

I have really adored all the cute love-themed things she has send me!!!

A beautiful Valentine-heart card full of warm wishes, the book of Raymond Carver WHAT WE TALK ABOUT WHEN WE TALK ABOUT LOVE, a delicious gold Lindt-chocolate heart, a packet of beautiful heart-colored napkins, a nice love-pink ribbon, a cute blue/yellow-hearted metallic box, various tea-bags of red-Kiss & yellow-Liebe (means love in German language) tea, a Raspberry-kiss scented body cream and a pink Cherry-heart-dream lipbalm, a Tiamo heart-shaped chocolate box full of delicious chocolates, and an Essence heart-multicoloured blush, that I have absolutely adored!

Dear Chawoso, I admit that your imagination strikes!!! And I can not but think that I am very lucky to had you as my pair in this exchange. You have cared so much to choose all the right things that create nice Valentine-love emotions to the receiver!

I wish Happy Valentine's day full of smiles to all!

I am happy you like my small Valentine's collection. Have a very happy day!

I'm a tad worried my package to my "partner" should of arrived by now

and my package was waiting for me!!!! Valentine's Day is in 5 minutes. I'm opening it. So.....thank you, barbieq233! I love every bit of it! I'm already eating M&Ms while I check out the rest of the box. Love the Rooster tea towel! The little elephant is so soft and squishy. I'll save the rest of the candy for later. The Sweethearts Lipgloss is great! Thank you for the book "A Cup of Tea" by Amy Ephron, it looks good. And the kids books for my grandson are really cute. Can hardly wait to try out the coffee, I love new flavors. I've never seen a crossword puzzle book like this before. I love crossword puzzles. The card is just adorable. Thank you for such thoughtful gifts! You are a treasure!

I am glad you got your package, I was afraid it would be late. I thought the elephant would be a nice for you grandson if you don't want to keep it.

I also got my package from you yesterday. I love all the sweet things you sent.

For sending me
The Husbands Secret by Liane Moriarty Has no BCID number/ unregistered
Some pink note paper
Guardian angel keyring
And some sticker hearts

It was me-sorry the book is unregistered! Feel free to do it

Thank you for the ace parcel containing "The Cold Dish" by Craig Johnson, chocolate, notebooks, heart garland, felt heart decoration, stickers, BC labels and stickers, a face mask and used stamps for Love Quilts UK. You really made my day! :-)

For a great alternative Valentines Day postcard, a new wish list book (a Scottish romance), a big bar of fruit and nut chocolate and some red foil covered chocolate hearts. A great selection of things I like. Loved the wrapping paper.

Photo in the journal entry

http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14391967

Thanks HI77 for my wonderful package! Here's what I received:
2 romantic looking books that look like fast, easy reads: Boy,Girl.Boy, Girl. by Jules Feiffer and Off To Sea A Romance by Richard Stine.
Peppermint Mocha Gourmet Cupcake Mix
S'Mores Cocoa Mix
Beautiful Handmade straw garland with hearts in the details
2 pink sharpies
2 cupcake magnets
heart napkins
several BC labels and stickers and bookmark
plus a Valentine note

I received "O coração de Murano", by Marina Fiorato, lots of chocolate (the strawberry cheesecake one it's amazing <3 ), a notebook, a super cute purse, heart-shaped candles, party hearts, a romantic picture frame and a lovely card.
I love everything! Thank you so much :)

I just opened my package and all kind of goodies started falling out.So many sweet things. Warm socks, Lavender bath pearls, heart stickers, a cute necklace, heart napkins, gel pens, smashed pennies, BC supplies and two books "Drop Dead Chocolate" and "Bear Hugs", and three pretty bookmarks. I love d everything.PS, I almost the candy.
Thank you so much.

She sent me a package with a lot of different things! There were 3 books "Heartbreaker" by Julie Garwood, "A Merry Heart" by Wanda E. Brunstetter and "Chickeen Soup for the Soul: Happily Ever After". There were little candies and twizzlers.There were decorative heart napkins, stickers and even a heart reuseable bag. There were also a few yummy looking black teas to try. Yum! :)

What a nice box full of great goodies. My Valentine's Day was sweet because of your thoughtfulness. A pretty card with labels, a plastic table cloth, cute snow globe, little box, little chocolate candies, glittery nail files, memo pad, paper napkins, caramel candies, and several books. I appreciate all your kindness.

...for a very sweet package:

- "The Eye of Jade", by Diane Wei Liang (Portuguese edition)
- lip balm
- a strawberry design shopping bag (very handy)
- a face mask
- strawberry chocolate and sweets (yum-yum)
- a handmade postcard (so cute!)
- and several sexy cards (those guys have really great abs!)

My exchange partner has Recived the package I sent but hasn't put a JE on the book I sent or said anything in here yet

So sorry- I did send you my thanks and let you know it was safe. I didn't know I was on a deadline......

What a great package of goodies! Books, fuzzy socks, cherry caramel corn (yummy), chocolate, oh my! Can't wait to have coffee with you at Bennett's in August :)

Sorry it was late ... Neil took it to the post office after having it in the car a few days. Glad there wasn't a lot of chocolate in there! The box was also part of the present - maybe you can use it for something else!

Thanks, princess-peapod, for setting up our Valentine's exchange!!

My parcel arrived today:)

A wishlist book - My Lover´s Lover by Maggie O´Farrell, heart shaped napkins, sweets (mini love hearts) and chocolate. Thanks so much Yorkshire-lass :)

For the lovely package, I received All You Need Is Love by Carol Matthews, serviettes, milk chocolate hearts and a pack of soft hearts. Thanks I love it all.

Thanks Princess-peapod for hosting this. I received a great book from a very favourite author with a beautiful popup card and more.

a well known box, which suddenly changed its content ;-)

Dear from, thank you so much for so many beautyful love and kiss themed items like strawberry filled chocolate, eraisers, small heart shaped pegs, a vanilla scented sachet, nail files with Mickey and Minnie Mouse ( they are great!), a small vanity bag, hard shaped Post-its, a little note book , two romance books: http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14397882 (a German one!) and http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14397854
... and last but not least a map of Athens. May be I will come back. It was such a good time last year.

princess- peapod, thank you for organising! It was so much fun again.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.