Little Free Library Donations - FINALLY OPEN!!!

Forum » (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Not sure if this is where to put this, but I'm going to build and install a Little Free Library in my front yard. I was wondering if any bookcrossers would like to donate books for it? I have some but not enough to fill the library. I would need about 20 to start. If you are not familiar with Little Free Library check it out at littlefreelibrary.org.

If you would like to donate please PM me and I'll send you my address. I'm in Florida.

Thanks in advance!

I would be happy to send you some books to fill your library.

Thanks everyone that has offered to send books! I love how wonderful the bookcrossing community is!!! Here's hoping for a successful library :-)

PM'ing you

PM'ing you

Thank you Jackie700, I received your books today :-)

Expected delivery is Monday

Expected delivery is Monday

Thank you!! Planning on building it this weekend!

I sent them off today...just a couple kids books.

I really appreciate it!!

Unbelievably they arrived today! I've never seen something get here so fast from CA!! Thank you very much for the kids books, I have none so that will be great! My plan is to build the library tonight, I can't contain my excitement :-)

faramir10 3 yrs ago

Thank you!

They should arrive within a week.

They should arrive within a week.

Thank you!! Today's the day we build it!

jennannej 3 yrs ago
Oh envy!
Good luck with your little free library! They're so fun!

Good luck with your little free library! They're so fun!

Thank you! Do you have one?

I don't have one, but hope to one day.

wingminesaynwing 3 yrs ago
11 books
mailed and should be there in a few days

mailed and should be there in a few days

Thank you so much!!

The extras for my own LFL are overflowing... So I would be happy to share if you still need books. Please PM me with the kind of books you need (picture, early reader, YA, adult etc: or the genres you'd prefer) and your address.

The extras for my own LFL are overflowing... So I would be happy to share if you still need books. Please PM me with the kind of books you need (picture, early reader, YA, adult etc: or the genres you'd prefer) and your address. ]

PM'd you! Thank you!!

If so, what genres?

If so, what genres?

booklady331 - PMing you!

I'd be happy to send a book or two!

I'd be happy to send a book or two!

princess-peapod - PMing you!

faramir10 3 yrs ago

My books are going out today.

Thank you faramir10!! So generous of you!

I was in Orlando and Winter Park last month ago! (went to Morse Museum and totally love it) Can you tell me where your LFL is? Maybe next time I will drive a few miles further north to visit it and maybe drop off some books.

Meanwhile, if you still need more books, just let us know!

I was in Orlando and Winter Park last month ago! (went to Morse Museum and totally love it) Can you tell me where your LFL is? Maybe next time I will drive a few miles further north to visit it and maybe drop off some books.

Meanwhile, if you still need more books, just let us know!

Funny that you were nearby so recently! I'm not far from Winter Park actually. My box will be on Walnut Street in Altamonte Springs. Let me know if you are on your way up here again!!

USPS Tracking # 9549 0214 9441 6084 0000 15

Catch Me If You Can http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13631069
A Map of the World http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13877462
Glazed Murder (Donut Shop Mysteries #1) http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13806554

We started building the library this weekend (not as easy as we'd hoped) LOL! We're almost to the painting stage so hope to have it up by the end of the week. Thank you again to everyone who has or is sending me books! Makes me love Bookcrossing all the more!!

FINALLY!!! My library is up and running! Some of you probably noticed release notifications. Fingers crossed people start coming!

Thank you everyone for your donations!

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.