Enter here to be in line to receive something from the supply store.
As a sender you can choose wings, bookplates, labels, stickers...anything. You can decide now, or after the winner has been chosen.
I've chosen to host this after a conversation with Moem that the ordering of labels has been slow this month.
Purchases from the supply store is a direct way of putting much needed money into BookCrossing.
Here are the usual rules (shamelessly copied, with some personal additions):
1. First you post here to enter.
2. Then you PM me with your mailing details (EVEN if you think I already have it!) and please put "BC's Supply Store Sweeps" in the subject line of your PM.
If you enter as send only, nominate another BCer's name to go in the hat.
3. I'll draw two names. One winner and one decoy.
I'll PM everyone with the name and address of the winner (the winner will be PM'ed with the name and address of the decoy).
4. You are expected to make a purchase from the supply store (labels, stickers, release bags, wings) and your order delivered to the winner.
5. Please don't let the winner know they have won, either by posting here or by PM, it's much more fun if the packages start arriving out of the blue! And please don't post here the name of the winner!
You can however post what you have ordered for the winner.
6. As the packages start to arrive, the winner must post in this thread what it is they receive, as it's fun for everyone who's entered to see what the winner has got.
7. I will host the next competition within 4-6 months of the draw.
Let's keep this sweepstake (and supporting BC) going! :)
I'll close this off on 30 June, so together we can make the supply store busy in July!
If you want to participate, but want to be "send only" please nominate a person to go in the draw.