���� Australasia Wishlist Tag Game ����

Forum » (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness » Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

bumping........

Complete Thread
with After the Fall by Charity Norman.
Should be able to send it with Sisterland in about a week's time :)

With
The Arrangement by Robyn Harding
is a TBR so will post in a week or so

hahahaa - i just tagged keeta1 - was organising which book and went away for a bit ... you know trying to get some washing dry in the mist!) - and now i'm back mattandmandy75 has been here

ok then - change of plans ...

i'll tag mattandmandy75 with mary kubica ' when the lights go out' - it is my next read - i'll post it from tassiemania next week

;)

Well it just so happens I am reading The Long Call by Ann Cleeves in tandem with Wolfe Island by Lucy Treloar. So I shall tag you with The Long Call and will post them off to you together.

With
On Earth We’re briefly Gorgeous
By Ocean Vuong

With
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
and
I'm also going to add the sequel The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily for you. This should complete your (current) stash of books from me, and I will post them as soon as I can.
Wow this tag is going fast today! If anyone is struggling at the moment with the price of posting a book and/or you'd like to get yourself up here to be tagged, I've got a lot of books to read right now but I'd love some bookcrossing supplies like BC plates, labels, release bags, BC bookmarks etc that can be envelope posted to make it less costly if that helps?

with The Complete Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby

You can never have too many books . . . 😉

With
Gulp by Mary Roach

with Open House by Elizabeth Berg

with

Just One Damned Thing After Another by Jodi Taylor

It's TBR so will be a week or 2, especially since I just started a 600 page tome.

I tag amberC with The Starless Sea - currently reading it so it will be a couple of weeks away.

with
A Little Life
by Hanya Yanagihara

Have msg'd you for your address, it's ready to go.

Meganh can you send me your address please?

I'm it!

with "The Doll House" by Phoebe Morgan
Wished for on 8/4/2019
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/15568623
I have your address from last month's draw of the Australian Literature Sweepstakes, but please let me know if it has changed.

I am going to be in Australia next week for a funeral, so I will make this my plane read on the way over.
A tag for me can be sent c/o my friend's place in Melbourne who I will be catching up with on the 10th March.
I hope this helps move the game along.

with "The Doll House" by Phoebe Morgan
Wished for on 8/4/2019
https://www.bookcrossing.com/---/15568623
I have your address from last month's draw of the Australian Literature Sweepstakes, but please let me know if it has changed.

I am going to be in Australia next week for a funeral, so I will make this my plane read on the way over.
A tag for me can be sent c/o my friend's place in Melbourne who I will be catching up with on the 10th March.
I hope this helps move the game along.

Thanks for the tag, yes address is the same. :)

With
The Van Apfel Girls are Gone
by Felicity McLean

I will send c/o your friends address in a few days if you could please send me a message where you'd like it posted. :)

With Julie of the Wolves by Jean Craighead George, &
Little Sister by Moya Sayer- Jones
Pming you :O)

Welcome to the game leah152. I tag you with
The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan.
PMing you for your address.

With the vegetarian by kan hang.

I’ll read it and bring it over to the convention, if that is okay with you.

I have Helpless by Barbara Gowdy which is tbr. I have some leave coming up so there will be a short delay :)

With
The Italian Teacher by Tom Rachman

I tag mattandmandy75.
Despite your extensive wishlist, I have none of the books on it, so am offering wings for 3 months or some BC labels. Just PM me with your desire and I will grant!

with By Grand Central Station I Sat Down and Wept by Elizabeth Smart

With the wonderful
An American Marriage by Tayari Jones

with The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell.
Next after my current read.

poor keeta1 has been waiting for nearly 3 weeks...

i was going to send labels because i have no books on her wishlist and then i remembered some non-us$ based sites i could order from - given the au/us$ exchange rate is so awful right now

i'll organise to send 'the other mrs' by mary kubica to keeta1

happy reading
;)

with Rules For Visiting.

It's TBR so will be a week or so.

The Museum Of Modern Love by Heather Rose. TBR so a few weeks before I post :)

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.