���� Australasia Wishlist Tag Game ����

Forum » (Not-So-) Random Acts of BookCrossing Kindness » Parent Thread | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

With The Summer Book by Tove Jansson. It is tbr so you know the drill ! it will be on the way soon........ish!!

Complete Thread
..with "A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius" by Dave Eggers. I should have it read and ready to send by the end of August.

I keep my wishlist at libraything.com:
http://www.librarything.com/---/wishlist

with Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs

..with "The Lace Reader" by Brunonia Barry. I should have it read and ready to send by mid-September (possibly sooner).

with All The Light We Cannot See

it's TBR and should be ready to post in a couple of weeks

..with "Strange Attractions" by Emma Holly. I should have it (and "The Lace Reader") read and ready to send by mid-September.

with The Ocean At The End Of The Lane by Neil Gaiman

Both it and All The Light We Cannot See should be ready to send by the end of the month.

with The Summer Book by Tove Jansson
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/10281292

Sweet Caress by William Boyd . This one is ready to travel and I will include with the other two that I have here for you :)
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14679109

Bump :)

with two wishlist books coming from Better World Books

Birchwood by John Banville
The Cove by Ron Rash

I will post the labels today
PM me for my new address please

Bumping......

with The Story Of The Lost Child by Elena Ferrante.
Will send it along with The Couple Next Door

Bump

I've got so many books to be read at the moment, I'd be happy for someone to tag this forward :)

With Lila by Marilynne Robinson. Ready to travel.

I've got so many books to be read at the moment, I'd be happy for someone to tag this forward :)

Sending two Robotham titles you haven't read just as a RABCK. I purchased them at a booksale this week so will be reading prior to sending

with The Pure Gold Baby, ready to travel...

With Fear the Worst by Linwood Barclay - Purchased this week at a bookfair I will read and then send

Thank you jeniwren for tagging it forward and Edwardstreet for the Robotham Rabck :)

with Did You Ever Have a Family by Bill Clegg.
Picked up at a book fair yesterday, so still TBR.

With "All the Missing Girls" by Megan Miranda

With "The Knife of Never Letting Go" by Patrick Ness - TBR but I will get to it right away!

With Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Ready to travel and can post tomorrow.

with The Summer Book.

It arrived with me today and I started it immediately so it should be on the way soon.

still me....

with An Isolated Incident by Emily Maguire
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14470937

It's TBR with one other ahead of it.

With Autumn by Ali Smith. It is tbr but will have it on the way soonish ;)

with The American Lover by Rose Tremain

It will be next to be read.

bumping back to the first page

If I'm too hard to tag wings would be appreciated.

with wings . . . 🦋 🦋 🦋
:D

With Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates.

bumping...

with A Handful of Dust by Evelyn Waugh

TBR with a couple before it.

With Extinctions by Josephine Wilson. This one will be travelling with the other two books I have promised.

I have plenty of books at the moment so please feel free to tag it forward if you have a wishlisted book for someone else.

I have Fear by Dirk Kurbjuweit. I heard him speak about his book at the Melbourne Writers' festival this year and could not resist buying it. It is based on a most horrible personal experience which changed his life forever...

I was the lucky beneficiary of a jeniwren tag it forward a couple of weeks ago and today I found a wishlist title of jeniwren's on our bookshelf here at work so generous Jeniwren I am sending you The Past by Tessa Hadley

I was the lucky beneficiary of a jeniwren tag it forward a couple of weeks ago and today I found a wishlist title of jeniwren's on our bookshelf here at work so generous Jeniwren I am sending you The Past by Tessa Hadley

with Summer at the Lake by Erica James

Found at the Hospice Op Shop in my lunchhour.

with
Vodka Doesn't Freeze by Leah Giarratano

;)

with Stoner by John Williams.

I'm not sure if I still have your correct address, so would you send it to me please?

...with The Dry by Jane Harper. Ready to travel.

With Perfect by Rachel Joyce. It is TBR so it will be a short while.

Bump

Bump

and this is what happens while i am off doing the domestic thing - like cooking dinner haha

i have sorted a book for jeniwren today - there are several on her wishlist which i do have and will end up on my permanent collection shelves...

;)

with wishlist title - margaret drabble's "the dark flood rises"

;)

With a book which I will read next: Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay by Elena Ferrante

with Wonder by R J Palacio.
Probably won't be read until early January, though, if that's ok?

With Force of Nature by Jane Harper. Just found at the Hospice Shop. I love this author of The Dry. I will read and then post

happy new year
;)

Sorry for stalling this - forget about my wishlist and just surpise me I read just about anything except Fantasy, Romance and Sci Fi - ( though I do enjoy Dystopian)

with The Paris Wife by Paula McLain.
Ready to travel, so will try and get it into the post tomorrow.

with A Crime in the Neighborhood by Suzanne Berne
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14624970

With The Past by Tessa Hadley...........adding it to the bag ;)

With Fear by Dirk Kurbjuweit

with The Year of Living Dangerously by Christopher Koch

with michael robotham's life or death
it is not registered yet, but shall be momentarily :)

if there is a delay in posting, i'll let you know - i have others on your wishlist, some tbr - robotham has been read, so is almost ready to travel across the country...

;)

with Unnatural Habits by Kerry Greenwood

I have contacted ambercC and offered a suggestion which she has accepted.
Tagging with The Life To Come by Michelle de Kretser. It is ready to travel so will be on the way in the next few days.

I am desperate for labels at present if that is an option for a tag :)

Bumping......

with As It Is In Heaven by Niall Williams.
Still TBR, but will get on to it :)

with As It Is In Heaven by Niall Williams.
Still TBR, but will get on to it :)

Very pleased with this tag as I have just read The Fall Of Light and it was a beautiful but very sad read. Thankyou :)

Bumping....

Oh dear, holding this game up again :(

I'm always happy with Wings or labels, if it makes things easier :)
or tagging it forward is also fine.

With The Claimant by Jane Turner Hospital.
I am off on a cruise today so will post next week when I return .
Please tag Keeta1 if you can and not me.

The Moment You Were Gone by Nicci Gerrard. I will post label to you. Book is coming from Kenny's in Ireland.

Please tag it forward if anyone has something available for another member.

with bookmarks.

still me.......

If I'm too hard to tag please tag it forward

I'm open to suggestions

or labels or wings

The History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund. On its way..........

keeta1 2 yrs ago
I tag amberC
with The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend.
Still TBR, but will move it up a bit :)

With Y is for Yesterday by Sue Grafton. Purchased with a gift voucher will read asap and post.

With Our Souls at Night, ready to travel.

with The Man From Beijing by Henning Mankel

It is TBR so will be a week or so before it is posted

with 'Norwegian by Night' by Derek B. Miller
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/13168075

with The Last Detective by Peter Lovesey, ready to travel.

with The Dogs of Riga by Henning Mankell
http://www.bookcrossing.com/---/14950645

With Force of Nature by Jane Harper. TBR so will include with the others I have promised.

with 'the restorer' by michael sala

it is tbr so i better get on to it! actually i finished a book on the weekend and then spent yesterday trying to decide what to read next .. so it may as well be sala

:)

with A Hundred Small Lessons

It is TBR so will be a week or so until it is on it's way.

keeta1 2 yrs ago
I tag amberC
with Left Neglected by Lisa Genova.

Still TBR and will post along with The Reader's of Broken Wheel - which I've almost finished :)

bumping...

I will be arranging for some BC labels ( Bookcrossing Day 2018 Release Kit ) to be sent to you :)

I will be arranging for some BC labels ( Bookcrossing Day 2018 Release Kit ) to be sent to you :)

You're a star - thank you so much :)

Bumping...

with The Stranger In The Woods

It's TBR so won't be posted until next week.

with ... something

i have at least 3 tbrs which are on amberc's wishlist, so i'll choose one of those for my next read
(and i'll update here which i'll send)

;)

update - will read aj finn - the woman in the window and send it to amberc

with The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart

It's TBR so won't be posted until next week. I will probably start it tomorrow.

With See What I Have Done b y Sarah Schmidt. It is tbr so it could be a few weeks:)

bumping...

with. The Ladies Paradise by emile zola

with The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin

It's TBR and I probably won't start it until next week

bumping on a sunday afternoon - it has been languishing lifeless for nearly 2 weeks

i have 11 million books on the mt tbr ranges so i am not up for tagging for a bit - plus i am likely to be on the road for another month or so

;)

It appears we might be playing this on our own and I will tag you once again with 'Kindred' by Octavia Butler. This has been on your wish list for almost ten years and as it has been on my shelf for half that time you have given me reason to pick it up finally . So expect in a few weeks and I hope that is ok?

You are not alone! ;-)

Recently found a copy of The Infinities by John Banville on a Caravan Park swap shelf, so it's yours after I've read it. Won't be for a while yet though...

i know i said i wasn't going to ... i have several books on my mountains that are on crimson-tide's wishlist - i'll pick one to read and send that off in coming weeks .... not that will make *any* impression on those piles of books waiting for attention

i'll be away a bit until mid june - with the midnorth coast needing to be finalised (in law's house sold) and then i want to go to south oz for the impressionists exhibition @ art gallery of sa

happy daze

edit to add that i am sending 'resurrection bay' by emma viskic

I tag you with Flesh Wounds by Richard Glover as it is available and ready to post.

bumping...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.