Here we go again! It may seem a bit early, but I wanted to allow a full month for sign-ups and still leave enough time for BookCrossers to mail inexpensively in time for Christmas. (Hakkalina hosted this last year, but she's decided to let me give it a try this year.)
Here's the idea:
1. Your commitment is to send one Wishlist book to your assigned BCer. If you want to send anything more, that's your choice, but no one should expect to receive more than one Wishlist book. New or used books are fine.
2. You register and journal the book.
3. You wrap it like a Christmas present and mail it in plenty of time to arrive by Christmas, but you keep your BCing name secret. They won't find out who their Secret Santa is until they go to the BCID number.
Here's the requirements:
1. You must be willing to mail internationally.
2. You must have an up-to-date Wishlist of at least 25 books.
3. You must have enough time and responsibility to not let your assigned BCer down.
If you would like to participate, please post here and PM me your mailing address. And let the fun begin!