Custom labels

Forum » Newbies | Refresh | Search

Sort Options 

Complete Thread
Hi

Please can someone confirm the cost of these and how many labels I would get for that price? Also, how I'd like some details about how to do these labels. I managed to choose my template and the image I wanted, but when I tried to enter a caption, I was hoping to enter 55 words, and it would only allow six of them. As I was hoping to publicise our venture, this is not really enough. Many thanks for any assistance you can give.

wingMoemwing 2 yrs ago
Sure
Please can someone confirm the cost of these and how many labels I would get for that price?
Sure. You get 1 for $1.00, 12 for $7.95, 25 for $14.95, 50 for $23.95 and 100 for $39.95. Convert as needed.

when I tried to enter a caption, I was hoping to enter 55 words, and it would only allow six of them. As I was hoping to publicise our venture, this is not really enough.

Most people make the text a part of the image when they want to do something like that. The caption needs to be short enough so it does not have to wrap, otherwise it won't fit; that's why there is a character limit. It's really only meant for a short slogan or the image's title.

So make an image that has the text inside of it, and you can write a lot more.

BH-library 2 yrs ago
Thanks
Many thanks for the information.

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.