Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Is your BookCrossing account set up correctly?
- Temperamental issues with search function when registering books
- Supply Store delay of May orders
- News from the Store: EU Wings now available
- Round 7 of Support BC Sweepstakes is here!