Track Random Acts of Kindness
"A book lying idle on a shelf is wasted ammunition. Like money, books must be kept in constant circulation. Lend and borrow to the maximum--of both books and money! But especially books, for books represent infinitely more than money."
- Henry Miller
- BookCrossing Day: the supplies have landed!
- Contact Us is back up; backlog is now cleared
- BookCrossing Day Contest: the winners!
- Volunteer Support Team not receiving messages via "Contact Us"
- BookCrossing Day Contest: vote now!