BC's New Sister Site Is All About Random Acts Of Kindness
"Can you grow kumquats here?" Wei-Ching asked. "I've always liked kumquats." "I can grow just about anything you like!" Hsun-ching boasted. "You tell me what you want, and I'll plant it." Wei-Ching laughed and said, "Too bad you can't plant books."
- Mark Salzman
- News from the Store: reintroducing our Bookmarks
- A call to BookCrossing meet-up organisers
- Support BookCrossing - Supply Store Sweepstake
- BookCrossing is getting a mobile-friendly makeover!
- News from the RABCK forum: 2018 Secret Santa