Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- News from the Support Team: Help us not be labelled as spam
- New Bookplate Creator: First version is now available
- News from the Forums: 2022 Secret Santa
- News from the Store: check out our new bling
- BC Anniversary Convention 2023 - Save the Date!