Track Random Acts of Kindness
"The true felicity of a lover of books is the luxurious turning of page by page, the surrender, not meanly abject, but deliberate and cautious, with your wits about you, as you deliver yourself into the keeping of the book. This I call reading."
- Edith Wharton
- BookCrossing Day: the supplies have landed!
- Contact Us is back up; backlog is now cleared
- BookCrossing Day Contest: the winners!
- Volunteer Support Team not receiving messages via "Contact Us"
- BookCrossing Day Contest: vote now!