Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- News from the BC Support Team: We're back!
- News from the BC Support Team: "Contact Us" not working
- Happy BookCrossing Day to all!
- A message from Ballycumber
- News from the Translation Team - Did you know?