Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Round 9 of Support BC - Supply Store Sweepstakes is here!
- News from the Store: Vacation time
- News from Region Clean Up Team - Zone Closures
- News from the Store: An artist and a gentleman
- News from the Store: Shipping times