"In the beginning I was just giving books away. I got a new book, I gave away an old one. I always keep just seven. But then I began to find that others were leaving books where I had left mine and I thought, these are for me. So now I replenish my library with the random gifts of unknown strangers and I never know what I will read next."
- Salman Rushdie
- Registration is now open for the 2024 BookCrossing Convention!
- Your Supply Store order... and your email address
- News from the RABCK forum: Secret Santa exchange 2023
- BookCrossing Convention 2024 - Welcome to Tampere!
- News from our Region Clean Up Team - We should probably tidy up!