Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Instagram: are you following?
- News from the Store: Finnish Round 'Official' Stickers
- Update on glitches with the book search function
- Is your BookCrossing account set up correctly?
- Temperamental issues with search function when registering books