"These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves. From each of them goes out its own voice...and just as the touch of a button on our set will fill the room with music, so by taking down one of these volumes and opening it, one can call into range the voice of a man far distant in time and space, and hear him speaking to us, mind to mind, heart to heart. "
- Gilbert Highet
- Registration is now open for the 2024 BookCrossing Convention!
- Your Supply Store order... and your email address
- News from the RABCK forum: Secret Santa exchange 2023
- BookCrossing Convention 2024 - Welcome to Tampere!
- News from our Region Clean Up Team - We should probably tidy up!