Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Get creative for the BC Day Contest 2020
- Best wishes from Ballycumber... and a gift
- More bug fixes - Book & Member Stats
- Good news about the book search bug
- A great step forward for the BC Translation project