Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Some temporary measures, please read...
- News from the Store: Release bags
- Date confirmed for 2020's BookCrossing 24 hour Readathon!
- What are you reading whilst practicing social distancing?
- A message from Ballycumber