Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Round 11 of Support BC - Supply Store Sweepstakes is here!
- News from the Store: Out of office
- News from the BC Support Team: Copies of PMs are delayed
- UPDATE: Members registered with @web.de & @t-online.de not receiving PMs
- News from the BC Support Team: You can "Contact Us"