"Books say: She did this because. Life says: She did this. Books are where things are explained to you; life is where things aren't. I'm not surprised some people prefer books. Books make sense of life. The only problem is that the lives they make sense of are other people's lives, never your own."
- Julian Barnes
- BookCrossing is getting a mobile-friendly makeover!
- News from the RABCK forum: 2018 Secret Santa
- News from the Store: we're going green!
- News from the Store: Vacation time
- Welcome back, Friendly BookCrossing Alert Robot