Track Random Acts of Kindness
"Bea says that the art of reading is slowly dying, that it's an intimate ritual, that a book is a mirror that offers us only what we already carry inside us, that when we read, we do it with all our heart and mind, and great readers are becoming more scarce by the day."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- News from the Store: our new BC Art Stamp, and more
- 3rd BC24HrReadathon is underway
- Virtual BookCrossing UnConvention 2021
- [FIXED] Error message when accessing profile page/bookshelf
- 2021 BookCrossing 24 hour Readathon