Track Random Acts of Kindness
"In the beginning I was just giving books away. I got a new book, I gave away an old one. I always keep just seven. But then I began to find that others were leaving books where I had left mine and I thought, these are for me. So now I replenish my library with the random gifts of unknown strangers and I never know what I will read next."
- Salman Rushdie
- News from the Store: Vacation time
- Instagram: are you following?
- News from the Store: Finnish Round 'Official' Stickers
- Update on glitches with the book search function
- Is your BookCrossing account set up correctly?