You might be a BookCrosser if...
Ten ways to tell if you are addicted to BookCrossingby ResQgeek
December 4, 2007
- You never leave home without book(s) to release.
- You constantly evaluate public places for their themed release potential.
- You find it impossible to go past a bookstore without stepping inside.
- You decide what book to read next based on what books you need for your current release challenge.
- The initials "RABCK" and "BCID" don't look like military acronyms to you.
- Your "to be read" pile is perpetually threatening to bury you in a catastrophic avalanche.
- The first thing you do with a used book is open the cover to look for a BCID.
- You have listened to an online feed for a radio station from another country just because they were scheduled to talk about BookCrossing.
- You identify your friends by their screen names, even when you know their real names.
- Your infant child's very first word is "book".
If any of these apply to you, you might be a BookCrossing addict. Don't worry, you are not alone. The solution is clear...release some more books!