by Jilly Cooper
Buy from one of these Booksellers:
Amazon Editorial Review
Learn wire-wrapping methods to make seven sophisticated jewelry projects! Create beautiful earrings, necklaces and pendants to complement your wardrobe.
A Note from Aga Kruk, instructor of Wire-Wrapped Stones, Crystals & Clusters
Ever since I started posting my jewelry projects on Craftsy, people have asked me how they can make wire-wrapped jewelry like mine. Now with this online and interactive class, I can show you how. We'll make seven of my designs together. You can ask me questions as you go so I can help you through trouble spots. The tips and methods I show you will not only help you make the projects that I cover in this class, but you can apply them to many other projects. My two biggest pieces of advice are to keep practicing, and use your imagination and be as creative as you can be! My class gives you plenty to practice, and a whole set of skills to let you make beautiful jewelry to wear and give.
What You Will Learn in Wire-Wrapped Stones, Crystals & Clusters
- Basic cold metalwork techniques like looping and wrapping
- Twisting and hammering wire
- Multi-strand beading
- Crafting more intricate frames and bead clusters
Projects You Will Make in Wire-Wrapped Stones, Crystals & Clusters
- Five distinctive pairs of earrings
- A versatile multi-strand necklace
- A bonus pendant
- 9 HD video lessons with anytime, anywhere access
- Downloadable class materials, including supply lists and step-by-step reference guides
- Hours of detailed instruction
- Answers from Aga in our virtual classroom
- Watch classes on your own schedule: wherever, whenever you want
- Your access never expires
- 100% money back guarantee
- Introduction (44:47)
Meet your instructor, Aga Kruk, and learn more about the tools, wires, stones, beads and crystals you'll be working with in your class.
- Basics (44:55)
Aga walks you through the wire-wrapping basics that you'll use in all your class projects. She also discusses common mistakes and how to avoid or fix them.
- Bead Circle Earrings (28:32)
Start your first wire-wrapping project with these fashionable earrings. Keep them simple or add embellishment. You'll learn how to create the ear wires yourself.
- Chandelier Earrings (39:40)
Create beautiful cascades of beads or stones with Aga's expert instruction. Learn how to work with chandelier frames, add stones and avoid common mistakes.
- Cluster Hoop Earrings (27:25)
Dangling hoops decorated with clusters of beads are a stunning fashion accessory. Aga shows you how to make your own.
- Twisted Wire Hoops (40:15)
An ordinary power drill becomes a jewelry-making tool to make delicately twisted wire creations, with or without added beads.
- Twisted Wire Curves (24:58)
Have more fun with twisting wires and adding beads to create beautiful bling!
- Multi-Strand Necklaces (1:07:43)
Expand your jewelry artistry to make pretty multi-strand necklaces. Aga goes over the stringing materials, designing your necklace, adding the beads and choosing a clasp.
- Bonus: Creative Wire Forms (11:42)
As a bonus, Aga shares how to create elaborate, beautiful forms using just wire and a bead or two. These forms can become earrings, pendants, bracelets and more!
- Supported OS: Web Browser
Other books you might like:Sorry, no similar books were found.