Onde estao as criancas?
by Mary Higgins Clark
Buy from one of these Booksellers:
Amazon Editorial Review
Read this creative children’s Bilingual book (English Portuguese)This is a great book for young children (Ages 2 - 6). Children's Picture book in Portuguese-English (Bilingual Edition) (Parallel Text) Easter Bunny is in every page and so are his friends. Easter Bunny has hidden all the Easter eggs for his friends to find. Play the counting game and uncover more than just Easter eggs. How many eggs will Dee, the Dancing Duck get? Does Honey, the funny Bunny get a gift too? There’s a special lesson about the joy of giving back in the end. Perfect for beginner readers in Portuguese. Simple words in Portuguese for easier learning. Bright and cheerful illustrations on each page make this a fun Counting book for children (ages 3 – 4).
If this sounds like something you would like your child to read, scroll up to download your copy.
About the Author/IllustratorSujatha Lalgudi is a Best selling children's book author and illustrator. Some of her bestsellers in Childrens Books are:
- My daddy is the best - children’s Bilingual book (English Portuguese)
- Gifts for you, Mama - children’s Bilingual book (English Portuguese)
- Peekaboo, Baby - children’s Bilingual book (English Portuguese) - Portuguese Baby book
- Counting Fun - children’s English-Portuguese book (Bilingual edition)
- Jojo's Easter Egg hunt - children’s Bilingual book (English Portuguese)
- Ben and Gwen play the game of Opposites children’s Bilingual book (English Portuguese)
- Finger counting fun
- Jojo's Playful Day - Portuguese Picture book for children
- Jojo's Christmas day - Picture book for kids in Portuguese
- What are you feeling, Dragon? - Portuguese language book
- Where is the Turkey? - Picture book in Portuguese
- Where is Santa? - Portuguese picture book for babies
Other books you might like:Sorry, no similar books were found.