*Life Strategies: Doing What Works, Doing What Matters
by Phillip C. McGraw
Buy from one of these Booksellers:
Amazon Editorial Review
If you are:
- capable of more than you are accomplishing;
- frustrated that you are not making more money;
- stuck in a rut and not getting what you want;
- bored with yourself;
- silently enduring an emotionally barren life or marriage;
- trudging, zombie-like, through an unchallenging career;
- just "going through the motions" of your life;
- living in a comfort zone that yields too little challenge;
- living a lonely existence with little hope for change;
Life Strategies will give you the most honest explanation of your life and how you got where you are that has ever been published. Dr. McGraw is results-based and measures success in terms of changed lives, not rhetoric. This book is a plain-talk, entertaining way to learn to take control of your life, right now. Dr. Phil introduces you to the ten Laws of Life that every person needs to know. Learn them, use them, and improve virtually every aspect of your life, from work to home to spiritual to physical. Ignore them and you'll continue to pay the price.
With Life Strategies, Dr. McGraw tells you how to strategically control your life, rather than continue as a frustrated passenger.
Other books you might like:Sorry, no similar books were found.
32 Copies Registered