Joined Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Home page not provided
Read in 2008:
1. De oorlog der Werelden - H.G. Wells
2. De vogelkunstenaar - Howard Norman
3. Het Dagboek - Nicolas Sparks
4. Evelien - Martin Bril
5. Moordkliniek - Gordon Thomas
6. De schaduw van de wind - Carlos Ruiz Záfon
7. Oscar et la dame rose - Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt
8. De Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
9. De engelenmaker - Stefan Brijs
10. Ongeneeslijk optimistisch - Karel Glastra van Loon
11. Komt een vrouw bij de dokter - Kluun
12. Fantastic beasts and where to find them - Newt Scamander (J.K. Rowling)
13. The Rule of Four - Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomason
14. Nieuwe avonturen van Evelien - Martin Bril
15. Meisje met negen pruiken - Sophie van der Stap
16. Een blauwe vlinder zegt gedag - Sophie van der Stap
17. Wiet Waterlanders en de Kleine Caroluscode - Mark Tijsmans
18. Het verdwenen meisje - Jodi Picoult
19. Uitgelaten - Leslie Schnur
20. Tweeduister - Stephen King
Who am I? My name is Dirk, born June 6th 1962. I'm the "Paps" (daddy) of "The one and only Yellow-Star".
She died on the 28th of October 2008, at age 19.
I promised her to take over her place at bookcrossing. That's what I'm trying to do.
Dear Stephanie, I will do my best here, at bookcrossing.
I miss you, big hugh & kisses, "paps".
Below, Stephanie's original profiletext.
Stephanie, born 16 March '89. I've always liked the color yellow. My accessories and sometimes clothing are most of the time in my favourite color. In high school we had to make our own nickname in graffiti once, but I didn't have a nickname yet. So I thought of Yellow Star. September 2005 I discovered Bookcrossing. How? Thanks to the Dutch magazine 'Yes', where there was a tiny little article about Bookcrossing on one of the last pages. And since then, I am a frequent member. I love to read, but I'm not a voracious reader. So, that's me.