Joined Tuesday, September 09, 2003
Home page melydia.zoiks.org/
Are you in the Washington, DC, metro area? Please join BC in DC, the Yahoo group for BookCrossers in DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. We meet monthly(ish) at various locations around the area.
My username is the name of the villain in Castle Perilous by John DeChancie. The book itself is pretty mediocre, but I got an online handle out of it which I've been using since around 1993. It's all one word: muh-LID-ee-uh. My name is not Lydia. :)
As of 6 March 2017...
My wishlist and RABCK.com information are both up to date.
Longest time between release and catch: 9 years, 3 months
Check out my wild catches.
I'm hosting a BookCrossing Meetup Bookbox. It's like a normal bookbox, except instead of being passed between individuals, it's being passed between local BookCrossing groups.
* 17 Nov 2008: Feeling Cold and Sassy
* 18 June 2009: BookCrossing Birthday Bash
* 14 October 2010: Silver Spring Snafu
* The Madonna of Las Vegas by Gregory Blake Smith
* The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Rick Yancey(unabridged audiobook)
The ever-growing TBR pile.
Books Read in 2017:
1. Entanglement by Emma Tarlo
2. The Einstein Prophecy by Robert Masello
3. Space Rocks! by Tom O'Donnell
4. Angel by Elizabeth Taylor
Audiobooks Listened to in 2017:
1. A Soldier of the Great War by Mark Helprin
2. What If? by Randall Munroe
3. Zombie Baseball Beatdown by Paolo Bacigalupi
4. Alchemy and Meggy Swann by Karen Cushman
5. Bloody Bones by Laurell K. Hamilton
6. Cockroaches by Jo Nesbo
Previous years: 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | Review Archive