If you need to contact me, here is my email address - firstname.lastname@example.org - thanks:0)
I have a passion for books and reading and love to read most popular modern fiction/ classics, crime/mysteries and the occasional thriller.
I have set myself a personal challenge to wild release at least one book a day - completed!
Please check out my availables/TBRs as I am happy to swap/trade with anybody (although I would prefer UK/Europe only, due to postage costs) so just PM me and I will be in touch. I also love sending RABCKs so..... please keep your wishlists up-to-date, it might be your lucky day!!
I love gardening as well!!!
and yoga/new age stuff, too!!!
**A book is like a garden carried in a pocket** Chinese Proverb
Updated 01/01/16____________***Happy Reading***_____________
Books Read 2016
1) Jill - Philip Larkin
2) The Mermaid and the Drunks - Ben Richards
3) The Children's Act - Ian McEwan (k)
4) If You Go Away - Adele Parks
5) The Complete Diaries - Samuel Pepys (k)
6) Weathering - Lucy Wood
Books Read 2015
1) Blueeyedboy - Joanne Harris
2) A Tour of Bones - Denise Inge (k)
3) Consequences - Penelope Lively
4) The Queen of Subtleties - Suzannah Dunn
5) The Dante Club - Matthew Pearl
6) The Whole Day Through - Patrick Gale (k)
7) The Lent Factor - Graham James (k)
8) Eleven - Mark Watson
9) The Girl Who Fell From the Sky - Simon Mawer
10)The Accidental - Ali Smith
11)Mudbound - Hillary Jordan
12)A Place for Us - Harriet Evans
13)The Lie - Helen Dunmore
14)War Horse - Michael Morpurgo
15)The Household Guide to Dying - Debra Adelaide
16)The Master - Colm Toibin
17)Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte (k)
18)The Kashmir Shawl - Rosie Thomas
19)Across the Blood-Red Skies - Robert Radcliffe
20)One Good Turn - Kate Atkinson
21)The Diary of an Ordinary Woman - Margaret Forster
22)The Lady in the Van - Alan Bennett (k)
I am registered at www.RABCK.com