If you need to contact me, here is my email address - firstname.lastname@example.org - thanks:0)
I have a passion for books and reading and love to read most popular modern fiction/ classics, crime/mysteries and the occasional thriller.
I have set myself a personal challenge to wild release at least one book a day - completed!
Please check out my availables/TBRs as I am happy to swap/trade with anybody (although I would prefer UK/Europe only, due to postage costs) so just PM me and I will be in touch. I also love sending RABCKs so..... please keep your wishlists up-to-date, it might be your lucky day!!
I love gardening as well!!!
and yoga/new age stuff, too!!!
**A book is like a garden carried in a pocket** Chinese Proverb
Updated 01/01/15_____________***Happy Reading***_____________
Books Read 2015
1) Blueeyedboy - Joanne Harris
2) A Tour of Bones - Denise Inge (k)
3) Consequences - Penelope Lively
4) The Queen of Subtleties - Suzannah Dunn
Books Read 2014
1) Painter of Silence - Georgina Harding
2) Skios - Michael Frayn
3) The Crying Tree - Naseem Rakha
4) The Glass Room - Simon Mawer
5) The Luminous Life of Lilly Aphrodite - Beatrice Colin
6) The Snow Child - Eowyn Ivey (k)
7) Animal Farm - George Orwell
8) The Shell Seekers - Rosamunde Pilcher (k)
9) Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
10)The Enchanted April - Elizabeth von Arnim (k)
11)A Blaze of Autumn Sunshine - Tony Benn (k)
12)The Casual Vacancy - J K Rowling (k)
13)The Children's Book - A S Byatt
14)A Possible Life - Sebastian Faulks
15)Purple Hibiscus - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
16)The Lost Years - Mary Higgins Clark
17)The Man in the Picture - Susan Hill
18)More Than You Can Say - Paul Torday
19)Spilling the Beans - Clarissa Dickson-Wright
20)The Sea - John Banville
21)Waterlog - Roger Deakin (k)
22)December - Elizabeth Winthrop
23)Darkmans - Nicola Barker
24)Room - Emma Donaghue
I am registered at www.RABCK.com