The books on my shelf do not necessarily reflect my reading tastes or interests. I find and release books of most genres. If you are interested in a book on my shelf, I would be glad to trade with you for something from my book wish list. If you do not
have a book to trade then please offer to pay shipping or offer something to trade from my non-book wish list below.
I'm Sarah Coller, aka Elizardbreath. I received that lovely moniker from my mom (BookCrosser Charlieshack) when I was about 7, as a play on my middle name, Elizabeth. I'm the mother of 9 little sweeties aged 15 down to 2--5 girls, 4 boys. My husband and I homeschool our children---a responsibility that is mainly mine since he works full time as a computer software programmer. I love to write and am the author of the popular blog, Hope In Every Season. I love Jesus and try to live my life according to the teachings of the Bible. For the past 9 years of membership, I have formed wonderful friendships, experienced literature that I never would have picked up before, and learned a lot about the world outside of my own little spot on the map.
(And here's my favorite princess twirling her ringlets...just because it's fun...)
My Wish List for Swaps and Sweeps:
Anything from my Etsy favorites
I love penpalling and would love some stationery/letter writing paper/envelopes/postage stamps
I'd LOVE to have any vintage sewing items including wooden spools, papers and cards from sewing notions, button cards, etc.
I'd LOVE to have some England themed ephemera for my VERY large England travel Smash Book.
I LOVE vintage paper office supplies and library supplies: forms, receipts, library checkout cards
"Hidden Mother" photos
Anything PINK, Victorian, or cottage themed
Stationery & pretty papers for writing and crafting--especially Kawaii or LISA FRANK!!
Fiction set in the South (USA)
Anything Jane Austen or Bronte
Anything handmade…I really treasure other peoples’ creativity!
Trinkets for crafting: pieces of jewelry, buttons, ribbon, found items
Return address labels (please use Mrs. Sarah Coller)
Travel memoirs (like the ones by Susan Allen Toth, England especially---check to see I've not read them already)
Used postage stamps for collecting/trading (doubles are fine!)
New US postage stamps for use
Doilies, ladies handkerchiefs, vintage linens (stains or minor tears, holes are fine!)
Anything vintage, antique
Chocolate! (No fruit added, please)
I LOVE Lindt WHITE chocolate truffles
I LOVE Nutella!
Where’s George dollars
surprises are great, too!
Things I collect:
Kewpies, strawberries, postage stamps; vintage postcards; buttons; sea glass; old canning jars; old books; miniature salt & pepper shakers; Limoges pottery; old photos; toile; tea-related items; British or French-themed items; birds; doilies; handmade potholders, especially the doll dress design; Blue Ridge pieces in "Pinkie" design, glass bottle stoppers, kitchen kitsch, frozen Charlotte and other dolls
Books Read in 2015
1. How to Be a Victorian by Ruth Goodman
2. Silas Marner by George Eliot
3. Hard Times by Charles Dickens
4. Before Amen by Max Lucado
5. The Door in the Wall by Marguerite De Angeli
6. 1984 by George Orwell
7. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
8. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
9. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
10. Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
11. Living On His Income by Mrs. Sharon White
12. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
13. Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
14. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
15. A Fine Brush on Ivory by Richard Jenkyns
16. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
17. Anything Goes by Jill Churchill
18. In the Still of the Night by Jill Churchill
19. Someone to Watch Over Me by Jill Churchill
20. Love for Sale by Jill Churchill
21. It Had to Be You by Jill Churchill
22. Who's Sorry Now by Jill Churchill
23. The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb by Melanie Benjamin
24. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
25. Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
26. The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
Gifts from BookCrossers in 2015
fireyfairy: decorating book
princess-peapod: Valentine's package
Bookcrossers I've met in person!
~~MrElizardbreath (AR, USA)--My Husband
~~CharlieShack (OR, USA)--My Mom
~~MissMarkey (England)--met in Winchester, England
~~lytteltonwitch (New Zealand)--met in Winchester, England
~~bookguide (Netherlands)--met in Pendleton, OR, USA
~~fullofbeans (South Africa)--met in Hermiston, OR, USA
~~gomboggit (OR, USA)--my cousin
~~IonaofKells (AR, USA)--my daughter
~~GIJoe1 (AR, USA)--my son
~~IronMan2 (AR, USA)--my son