The books on my shelf do not necessarily reflect my reading tastes or interests. I find and release books of most genres. If you are interested in a book on my shelf, I would be glad to trade with you for something from my book wish list. If you do not
have a book to trade then please offer to pay shipping or offer something to trade from my non-book wish list below.
I'm Sarah Coller, aka Elizardbreath. I received that lovely moniker from my mom (BookCrosser Charlieshack) when I was about 7, as a play on my middle name, Elizabeth. I'm the mother of 9 little sweeties aged 16 down to 3--5 girls, 4 boys. My husband and I homeschool our children---a responsibility that is mainly mine since he works full time as a computer software programmer. I love to write and am the author of the popular blog, Hope In Every Season, as well as my book blog, Belle's Library. I love Jesus and try to live my life according to the teachings of the Bible. For the past 9 years of membership, I have formed wonderful friendships, experienced literature that I never would have picked up before, and learned a lot about the world outside of my own little spot on the map.
My Wish List for Swaps and Sweeps:
Books written during or about the Victorian Era (see my Victorian Reading Challenge)
STARBUCKS GIFT CARDS (I'm a mom of 9...a little mom time out is one of the best gifts ever!)
Anything from my Etsy favorites
I love penpalling and would love some stationery/letter writing paper/envelopes/postage stamps
I'd LOVE to have any vintage sewing items including wooden spools, papers and cards from sewing notions, button cards, etc.
I'd LOVE to have some England themed ephemera for my VERY large England travel Smash Book.
I LOVE vintage paper office supplies and library supplies: forms, receipts, library checkout cards "Hidden Mother" photos
Anything PINK, Victorian, or cottage themed
Stationery & pretty papers for writing and crafting--especially Kawaii or LISA FRANK!!
Fiction set in the South (USA)
Anything Jane Austen or Bronte
Anything handmade…I really treasure other peoples’ creativity!
Trinkets for crafting: pieces of jewelry, buttons, ribbon, found items
Return address labels (please use Mrs. Sarah Coller)
Travel memoirs (like the ones by Susan Allen Toth, England especially---check to see I've not read them already)
Used postage stamps for collecting/trading (doubles are fine!)
New US postage stamps for use
Doilies, ladies handkerchiefs, vintage linens (stains or minor tears, holes are fine!)
Anything vintage, antique
Chocolate! (No fruit added, please)
I LOVE Lindt WHITE chocolate truffles
I LOVE Nutella!
Where’s George dollars
surprises are great, too!
Things I collect: Kewpies, strawberries, postage stamps; vintage postcards; buttons; sea glass; old canning jars; old books; miniature salt & pepper shakers; Limoges pottery; old photos; toile; tea-related items; British or French-themed items; birds; doilies; handmade potholders, especially the doll dress design; Blue Ridge pieces in "Pinkie" design, glass bottle stoppers, kitchen kitsch, frozen Charlotte and other dolls
Gifts from BookCrossers in 2016
auntmissy: Doctor Who book
whiskeyjane: vintage lace handkerchiefs
Books Read in 2016
1. Death at Bishop's Keep by Robin Paige
2. What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew by Daniel Pool
3. Rise Above by Peg Willis
4. Stepping Heavenward by Mrs. Elizabeth Prentiss
5. Courageous Gentleness by Mary Ann Froehlich
6. The Relaxed Home School by Mary Hood
7. The Treasure Box by Penelope J. Stokes
8. The Little Book for Girls by M. L. Stratton
9. Encouraging Words for a Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
10. The Hidden Art of Homemaking by Edith Schaeffer
11. A Wife's Purpose by Cindy Schaap
12. The Dollhouse Murders by Betty Ren Wright
13. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
14. The Photograph by Beverly Lewis
15. From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
16. The Whipping Boy by Sid Fleischman
17. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
18. James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
19. The Minstrel in the Tower by Gloria Skurzynski
20. Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren
21. The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
22. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
23. 101 Tips for Women Travelers by Harriet Lewis
24. Empty Mansions by Bill Dedman & Paul Clark Newell, Jr.
25. Forgotten Bookmarks by Michael Popek
26. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald
27. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Bookcrossers I've met in person!
~~EllieDickens (AR, USA)--My daughter
~~HobbitGlen (AR, USA)--My son
~~MrElizardbreath (AR, USA)--My Husband
~~CharlieShack (OR, USA)--My Mom
~~MissMarkey (England)--met in Winchester, England
~~lytteltonwitch (New Zealand)--met in Winchester, England
~~bookguide (Netherlands)--met in Pendleton, OR, USA
~~fullofbeans (South Africa)--met in Hermiston, OR, USA
~~gomboggit (OR, USA)--my cousin
~~IonaofKells (AR, USA)--my daughter
~~GIJoe1 (AR, USA)--my son
~~IronMan2 (AR, USA)--my son